tuscl

Business Appointment

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, September 28, 2015 5:36 PM
I am waiting for a business appointment and sitting in front of a gym that has large glass windows. All the treadmills are lined up in front of this window and there are 5 smoking hot girls all under 25 running in spandex and sports bras - would it be tacky if I masturbated in my car right now?

6 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Ahhhhh, yes! ;-)
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    Drive up fap window! It's only tacky if you don't have something to clean up with.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not tacky but very sticky
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Depends if you have wipes and how dark your windows are tinted
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had a business meeting this afternoon with a very cute MILF. She had huge tits with a low cut top. And she kept leaning down across the table from me to read documents. D cup easily with large nipples barely visible underneath. I desperately wanted to act on my desires. But she was wearing a wedding ring, and it would've been very bad from a business perspective if she was offended. Surely women must know what they're doing when they wear a low cut top that shows off their huge breasts in a business meeting. Do they just enjoy the attention? I could not stop looking if my life had depended upon it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I prefer running outside, but this is why I miss the gym. Maybe I need to start doing yoga again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion