tuscl

If a stripper who you are spending money on refuses to tell you her real name

If a stripper who you are spending money on refuses to tell you her (real) name, do you consider her a friend? if so, why? Do you think that it is a sign of friendship?

10 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    When I go to a restaurant I always ask the waitress her full name, address and telephone number, and if she won't tell me I don't leave a tip. Right.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Actually I like the no real name deal in strip clubs. I seem to have trouble remembering so many dancer names and since they aren't telling me their real name at least 99% of the time, I don't have to worry about not remembering. I'm glad the dancers don't know who I am too because if they all started telling me their real name and expected me to remember, they might get upset if I never did or only for a week or two. I'd probably think I was in the twilight zone if I went to a club and every dancer told me her real name, her address, and any other job occupation.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I always either tip a girl or buy a bunch of dances from her if she sits and spends a lot of time with me. I figure she's giving up income she could be making by sitting talking with me so I like to reward her for doing so, after all it's her job. But to get back to the original question, why should she give me her name, I'm not going to give her mine unless we've gotten to know each other fairly well. I don't expect a waitress to tell me her name either.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    If a guy wants to pay a stripper for conversation there is nothing wrong with that. I mean it's his money and he can do with it as he pleases. The stripper has made some money so she can continue working in the strip club and I might get to enjoy looking at her without virtually any expense on my part. I may tip a dollar at the stage but will certainly not pay for any conversation. I see this as a win win situation. Customer with money to burn gets to spend money as he wishes, stripper gets paid, and I get a better entertainment value while I'm at a club too. However I don't know if any customers are paying strippers for conversation in my area. I'm assuming this occurs only in areas where there are a lot of high income people.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't know about you guys but I have many different kinds of friends. There are a few people who I've known most of my life who I see once or twice a year. There are neighbors who I see and talk to almost every day. There are people I used to work with who I'm still in touch with. There's a young female massage therapist who I see regularly and like very much. There's the barber who I've been going to for over 20 years. There's the guy I play tennis or raquetball with once a week and have known about 6 months. There are close friends of my kids who I've known for years. There's the young woman who I talk to on the phone with almost every day and who coincidently was a stripper when we first met 9 years ago and is now like a member of my family. And there's the current stripper who I stop in to see once or twice a month and talk to on the phone once in a while. Are these people all equivalent? Of course not, each relationship is very different. Yet to me they're all friends. But if you want to single out some of them and call them something different, go ahead if it make you feel better. I could care less how anyone else defines "friendship."
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about "friendship"?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    :) Lol, RL sounds confused. He's actually talking some sense. Maybe he has indigestion or is temporary sick today.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    A customer is NOT ENTITLED to know anything personal about a stripper, but........ they are probably ....NOT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • phoenixxxblaque
    20 years ago
    strippers are there for entertainment only..and thus we arent obligated to give out ANY personal info no matter what amount of money you give us..but to switch it the other way,WE arent entitled to YOUR info...like name,ago,marital status,ect,either.fantasies,even in flesh form,arent reality..besides..even if you pished for a phone number or whatever,the dancer might just give you a fake name or whatever just to shut you up and keep getting money..how would you ever really know if what she told you was true?i,ve known dancers that gave out phone numbers to dry cleaners or car washes when guys pushed for a number....if you REALLY want to know if she likes you,then DONT ASK for her info..if she likes you for real,she,ll give it to you without being grilled.just my 2 cents.
  • apunkrockcowboy
    20 years ago
    No that is a sign that you are "her Job."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion