tuscl

Guaranteed way to get free OTC

Clackport
Washington
Just tell the dancer you're a "musician". Saying drug dealer will also work.

22 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL I wish!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    They want money. Nothing else matters.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rockstar- I was joking around, it's based off the fact that a lot of stripper boyfriends are drug dealers and unemployed musicians. The next time one of them asks me what I do, I'm gonna say that and see if it works lol.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    It's worth a try!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Try this - Drug dealing musician with a 10" dick. Of course at some point you'll have to prove the last part. (that let's me out)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    rankum, " I was joking around, it's based off the fact that a lot of stripper boyfriends are drug dealers and unemployed musicians. The next time one of them asks me what I do, I'm gonna say that and see if it works lol."

I'm a musician and an unemployed drug dealer.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Jesus Christ...

Let's see, I probably have the oldest registration on here of all the people active on this board and I'm also one of the younger people as well. I try my best to give you guys subtle hints but nooooo you just listen to Ricky and JS69 which will get you laid but also empty your pockets at the same time.

Want to know how to get a stripper in bed for free? Tell her you love kids and will take all her kids to toys r us the following day. Say that, and there's even a good chance she will cook you breakfast in the morning too.

I recommend buying toys r us giftcards at your local grocery store so you get fuel points. It's almost an even wash and as long as you don't mind vacuuming out granola bar crumbs out of your back seat after a toys r us run its all good.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    shailyn has wisdom here. Strippers treat their kids like their Jesus Christ himself. Same with their pit bulls. Offer to treat the kids or walk the dog(s) and you're in.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ You're right. Don't forget to spring for Happy Meals....sure fire penis points
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm fucked. My current favorite doesn't have any kids. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    then she probably has a dog - tell her you love to go to petsmart
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No pets either but she loved my aquarium. Maybe I should go to Petsmart and buy her a fish. But wait then it wouldn't be free either.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Perfect - buy her a beta, a bowl and some fish food. That's like a $25 investment for free sex, that's next to free.

I'm betting that fish will be dead in a week if she takes care of it like most strippers take care of their things. So better give that beta a big meal before you drop him off because it'll probably be the last one he ever gets.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You see, why buy a book for $10 that tells you this information, when you can get it on TUSCL for free?

I still like my drugs and music idea. I'm gonna test my theory on Wednesday. What I need to do between now and Wednesday is make a song, you know just to show them the proof.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't doubt that it's possible to fuck strippers for free. Drug dealer might work but only if you have actual drugs that you can supply her. And musician might work if you have actual musical talent. And perhaps taking care of her kids would work on occasion.

I don't try any of this because it takes too much time and effort, it's less likely to work compared to paying money, and while there may be exceptions, you usually have to settle for less than top shelf talent if it's free. Money also has a better chance of establishing a long term sexual relationship whereas non-monetary incentives are more likely to lead to just a one time advebture.

Go for it it you want. It's just not my thing.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The boyfriend of my very first favorite was a wanna be white rapper a drug dealer and had a pit bull

For real.

Lol
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam- if you say you're a rapper you can drop some old school stuff on them they've never heard and look like you spit rhymes like it's nothing.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    True dat rh48hr. I do actually rap a little bit on the side, so I'm sure I could find a old song I've done. This shit is like taking candy from a baby!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: I have 'actual' musical talent, plus I even wrote a song about a dancer that's on You Tube and made the rounds in the Chicago bar scene. It didn't matter one bit. I get laid for free with civvis but I've always had to P4P with dancers because they are focused on money, not romance. What you do is pointless if you're not paying them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    As I said earlier, I will test my theory tomorrow (Wednesday). I will give a full report of my findings.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm going to tell dancers I work for the IRS. I'll promise not to submit their name for an audit if they go home with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion