tuscl

History was made yesterday

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, September 27, 2015 9:15 AM
This 73 yo old fart convinced a 21 yo legitimate college student to drive 45 miles to my house for P4P and dinner. Said student has no tats or piercings and is the epitome of the girl next door. Verybigdawg can confirm that she is as cute as the proverbial bug. And she did this in spite of getting into an auto accident just 1/2 mile from my house. It was a true GFE. We didn't even leave the house for dinner until 9PM. Now I've got to help her with the deductible on her auto insurance. This isn't going to be a one and done deal. Follies is going to lose some business. :)

27 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    So, are you saying that you are retiring from Follies?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gewings - No. But their VIP has lost all of its thrill. I'll probably still go at least once a week.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    How much are you paying her?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ranukam - $250 plus dinner and she doesn't have to pay any tip outs.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Cool. When you say history was made yesterday, does that mean this is your first OTC?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Sweet. GFE with a 21 y/o.
  • IntegraGSR
    9 years ago
    Does she look like a certain celebrity that I can Google to get a better idea of what she looks like?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Well done. Does she have a younger sister John might be interested in?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! Was she on a sugar daddy site or something? Or did you just try a large number of students until you found one that agreed?
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Please tell her I'll pay $251. She'll need to drive to Iowa though.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - not my first ever but my first in well over a year and my first with a girl that young and good looking. Oddly no retrograde ejaculation.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    You old smoothie Shadowcat :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Is she a redhead?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know you don't like the DS concept shadow, but this could be one. And yes I would like to know if she has an 18-19 yo sister.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    At least give us a little bit of the sex story. No retrograde ejack? There's got to be a story behind that.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good fornyou Shadowcat
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fat fingers...for you
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - Not a red head. Has a younger brother. I have researched the internet for an answer to why no retrograde and found nothing. My best guess is that she was so exciting that the dam burst. She said it was her first time going all the way since breaking up with her cheating BF 10 months ago. She asked if I wanted to get a towel for the bed because she was so wet. I just finished washing the sheets. :) IntegraGSR - There is but there are too many guys on here that would recognize her from Follies.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    The Stripper Whisperer at work. Good job! I am so fucking jealous. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wait - are you the huge whale that stole the DS from JS69 and this girl is JSs old DS? Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: I've been taking the same medication for about 6 months, and when the sex is especially good, I get the same effect. When I'm doing it myself, it it's just so-so, I don't produce much.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    I think I have an idea who it is from those limited details. She is a cool chick if it is her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rentz2 - Don't look for her on Sunday. She will be with me at my house.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Shadow, so will be hearing JS69 like stories from your DS...I mean ATF...I mean CF?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gewings - I don't know if you will be hearing stories from my CF but you won't be hearing any from me. She knows who shadowcat is.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    That's too bad. I might actually be stopping in there on Sunday. lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    History is about to repeat it's self tomorrow. After last Saturday's OTC date she told me that she thinks I'm cool and that we should hang out more. We made a date for tomorrow. I told her to cum early and stay as late as she wants. Yesterday I texted her and told her "Sunday must be getting closer. I'm getting a hard on. Are we still on for Sunday". Her reply "ha ha. Yes sir". Respect? :) A couple of hours ago I got another text from her. "Tomorrow. Yahoo". My game plan for tomorrow is fooling around followed by an early dinner and then watching a movie or two on DVD. I'm still pinching myself. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion