Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you fuck a dude in the ass with a strap on for $100,000.00?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Funny prank

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hell I'd do it for $1.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I figure some guys on here would actually pay to have the opportunity to do such an act! Lol

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL well, I'm depressingly heterosexual but for $100,000k I could fuck a LOT of strippers, so I'd do it. It's a strap on anyway.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

100k? Hell yeah!

10k? I'd think about it.

1k? No.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah you all lose... Juice told me he'd do it for a bucket of chicken, a box of twinkies, and a chocolate milk!

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Steve Miller provides the correct answer in this situation (as he does for most situations): "Take the Money and Run."

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

$100k – I'll fuck him with my own dick for that

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Cash only, and only after Lopaw had her turn.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

That's very gentlemanly of you, Corvus. I promise to try and not leave too much of a mess ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^lmfao

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'd fuck him in the ass, but I'm afraid I couldn't raise the $100,000

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Would you let a girl use a strap on on you for 100,000? ......Somehow I think some guys here would let that happen for free

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Ill pass. I'd have to be desperate for cash to do it. .

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ugh nasty memories Mikey - not of me but a stripper I ised to have romps with had a boyfriend that always wanted fucked by her with a strap on - I think that's the first time I ever heard of someone actually doing that.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

@Rech - Traditional all the way, mon!

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Um, blush... I have a goth girl that wants to take my ass cherry. I have to pay big bucks. I'd let lopaw do it for a dollar any day. PM me a pic of your tits, lol.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I won't go to the Pen for less than 2 mil,so my answer is "No".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement