tuscl

College Football Upsets

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, September 24, 2015 9:04 PM
Who will look like a god damn genius predicting an upset this weekend? Who do you think will bring an upset in the top 25? I say Arizona upsets UCLA although Michigan over BYU looks tempting too.

10 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oregon State over Stanford.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    CMU over Michigan State. (Don't laugh. They've done it before. 3 times actually. Last one was in 2009). If CMU doesn't win outright, they will at least cover the 28+ points spread.... Way too many points.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Sadly agree on the 28 point spread warhawks, but the days of CMU beating STATE are over!!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Gee. I didn't even know that Carnegie Mellon University had a football team! ;-D
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Northwestern is a heavy favorite over Ball State, and I don't expect them to lose; but how about N'Western winning the Big 10? Could happen!
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Agree with @JamesSD but now I'm too late to sound like a genius: Beavers over Cardinal.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Last night's Memphis-Cincinnati game was a great game if you're a fan of offense.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Take Ball State and the points. Take CMU and the points. Take Michigan and the points. Pick Michigan State in final four after beating OSU on road Pick LSU in final four after beating ALA and Ole Miss on road Pick Big 12 champ and Notre Dame in final four Pac 12 shut out this year --sorry :(
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with the above to take Ball State and the points. When the Cats get a 3 score lead all they're going to do is run the ball. The QB is still a work in progress. But I don't bet on football so it doesn't matter.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Several Big 10-MAC games this week. Ready for the real thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion