tuscl

Asking for fellatio.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:00 AM
When negotiation for extras ITC or OTC what terminology do you most often use for fellatio? I usually ask for head.

29 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I ask for a blow job. If she says yes then I specify no cover and CIM.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My wife always hated the term blow job, so I now use it as often as possible.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I say "I think you're drunk, you need to blow into my breathalyzer"
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lol at shailynn
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's a few options for the creatively minded Want some throat yogurt How about some nut custard smoke the pink pipe Swallow my sword Give me a Lewinsky Polish my helmet Put some lipstick on my dipstick Be my mouth whore
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I usually use the abbreviation BBJCIM. If she knows what it is, I have my self a winner!
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Clubs are loud. The word "head" can be misheard lots of ways. I say "blowjob" and it's understood 100% of the time. (For extra credit: What rhymes with "blowjob"?)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I usually use "head" as well, and if she's agreeable, follow it up with "slow, and don't stop when I start cumming OK?"
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    What rhymes with "blowjob"? "No job" and "snow job" come to mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Me: “Do you suck dick” Her: “Dick who?”
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    A blow job sounds too much like work.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ask if she wants to play army and blow the hwll out of you
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hell not hwll
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    "I'd like you to go down on me". Apparently I was speechless the first post......
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Blow job.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dome!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dome!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dome!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    You guys have to ASK for a blow job?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just ask her if she would like 3 free antidepressants.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    The letters "BJ" or the word "Oral"..... just sounds more polite.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Clubs are loud. The word "head" can be misheard lots of ways. I say "blowjob" and it's understood 100% of the time. (For extra credit: What rhymes with "blowjob"?)" What rhymes with blowjob? I'll go with rimjob! Handjob also rhymes with blowjob, but rimjobs are way more more brilliant than handjobs! ;)
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I was flirting with a dancer recently who had new braces on her teeth. She said she was still getting used to them, and I asked if they interfered with any other "recreational activities". It took her a minute to figure out what I meant before she said "I don't know, I haven't tried that yet". I was concerned about injury so I didn't pursue it further. Will check back with her in about 18 months!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'll say you look a little under the weather, but I've got a PENISCILLIN injection that when taken orally will have you feeling better in no time! Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder how many young strippers actually know the term fellatio – if one asks them “do you like fellatio?” they may think it's some kind of Italian dish :)
    9 years ago
    I just use blow job. Some girls seem to prefer to use the terms BJ or oral. The important thing is that we're on the same page.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Papi: I once met a stripper who called herself Felicia. She said it was because they wouldn't let her use "Fellatio".
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ nice - that is a gal who gets it (probably figuratively and literally)
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Simple... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion