tuscl

Clubs to be shut down

Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:03 PM
Well guys it has happened,the damn republicans are now attacking the bars of Newport and Covington.I attended the First Reading of the New Ordinance that is to go into effect July 1 of this year,FATASS COP KENTON COUNTY SHERIFF said nothing but lies and false allifgations about these clubs. He was living past lives of the 80's that is all gone now, these clubs have changed dramatically and do provide very well run clean classy clubs despite what the public is being told.I have it from a source that the owners of these clubs plan one of the largest lawsuits against these assholes who seek to take our rights as AMERICANS to view these women.What can you do? Watch for the second reading of the Ordinance sometime in May and speak your peace to help these people who will lose everything without our voices. FREE SPEECH GUYS and FIRST AMMENDMENT FOREVER REPUBLICANS NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Make no mistake people: When someone points the finger, they are always pointing away from themselves. And it's not just politicians, it's the religious leaders, some police officers, prosecutors and the nosy neighbor next door... It's all a scam, sham and shame...
  • geo4245
    20 years ago
    I know that it may be expensive, but almost all politicians are two-faced assholes, especially those that pretend to be holier than thou. Hire a PI to follow this guy and dig up some dirt on them. Many of these fat cats have either: girlfriends on the side (most likely), booze or drug problems that their Republican voters wouldn't like to know about, unflattering histories (got a girl pregnant and payed for an abortion (very bad for pro-life REP), draft dodgers, backroom deals for their political influence). We are all human. Power does corrupt. These f*&%#$%, politicians all have some real shit going on the side, or once did. F-em!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Cisco, I think you are wrong to blame this crap on republicans, both parties are equally guilty of trying to eliminate free speech rights and if you don't think so just visit any of our many democrat-controlled college campuses. People with power almost always want to tell others how to live, it's the nature of the beast and has become an epidemic in our society.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    pinhead: I was getting a little worried for a minute, of course, there are no SC's in Newport or Covington RI. But I have seen some bikinis clad honeys on the beach in Newport that could cause quite a stir in any strip club
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Yoda, looks like there's more than one Newport and Covington. Newport, KY ?? say it ain't so.
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    These are right outside Cincinnati on the KY side. If memory serves correctly, they were not all that classy.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Where are these clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion