Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many times can you review the same club?

knight_errant

New Jersey

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

jat70 Joined Jun 2009 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 53 tuscl.net

Shill? Or Dil doe?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Damn. Talk about loyalty and persistence.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Groundhog Day

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Shit if I was living in Miami, I might be just like jat70 reviewing Tootsies all the time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... How many times can you review the same club ...”

Apparently as much as it takes to keep getting free TUSCL VIP.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

But this tool would have to have reviewed the club about 80 times in 6 1/4 years to have continuous VIP membership! What in the world did he do for TUSCL access between expirations of his VIP membership?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I recall doing a post about this months ago.

Profile picture for hiroaki
hiroaki
•

Is 6 fuckin dollars really that hard to come up off of that people have to do this pathetic shit?

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Shill. The "reviews" are painfully obvious Tom Shillery.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I blame it on ObamaCare

:)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ lol

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

If founder doesn't give a shit, why would we?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Papi - remember this?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ damn - that post was 2.5 yrs ago - good memory!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm not that bad, but I only go to one club 99 out of 100 times. I try and vary my reviews to offer new perspectives, although some troll complained about it recently. Frankly I don't care; I just want the free membership... as I told him. I'll stand behind my writing skills.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've been doing reviews on this site for about 20 years. Right now I only go to one club because there isn't a better one. I don't need VIP credit. I'm good until July 2023. My only reason to review the most currently reviewed club on TUSCL is because I do have many friends out there there want to know that I'm still living it up.

S
Supremeruler
•

Whenever I see a review by somebody with 1 reviews or 1 clubs reviewed I skip it. You're opinion really shouldn't matter and it's probably biased. I guess it's possible he's been to more than 1 strip club but why not review more than just tootsies in that case.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

If you went to the same club every Saturday, you could submit 52 reviews in a year. However, ~ 3/4 of them wouldn't count towards VIP membership since one can't review a club more than once every month to count. (Might be 4 wks. interval). So, only 12-13 reviews would count, I'm sure Tuscl members would appreciate the non-counters provided something original and interesting happened on each visit.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Well I am not sure about that guy.... but some area's only have 1 or 2 clubs. So maybe that is why he is doing it. In my area you have to drive 45 mins to hit up one club.... the rest are a further drive. Just saying.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

to crms27 Hell buddy Miami has at least 20 strip clubs Fort Lauderdale has a shitload of them Pompano Beach has a few and West Palm Beach has at least a dozen. all of this within an hour of one another,

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement