tuscl

How many times can you review the same club?

knight_errant
New Jersey
jat70
Joined Jun 2009
Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 53
https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=199468

Shill? Or Dil
doe?

19 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Damn. Talk about loyalty and persistence.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Groundhog Day
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Shit if I was living in Miami, I might be just like jat70 reviewing Tootsies all the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... How many times can you review the same club ...”

Apparently as much as it takes to keep getting free TUSCL VIP.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    But this tool would have to have reviewed the club about 80 times in 6 1/4 years to have continuous VIP membership! What in the world did he do for TUSCL access between expirations of his VIP membership?
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I recall doing a post about this months ago.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Is 6 fuckin dollars really that hard to come up off of that people have to do this pathetic shit?
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Shill. The "reviews" are painfully obvious Tom Shillery.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I blame it on ObamaCare

:)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    If founder doesn't give a shit, why would we?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ damn - that post was 2.5 yrs ago - good memory!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm not that bad, but I only go to one club 99 out of 100 times. I try and vary my reviews to offer new perspectives, although some troll complained about it recently. Frankly I don't care; I just want the free membership... as I told him. I'll stand behind my writing skills.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been doing reviews on this site for about 20 years. Right now I only go to one club because there isn't a better one. I don't need VIP credit. I'm good until July 2023. My only reason to review the most currently reviewed club on TUSCL is because I do have many friends out there there want to know that I'm still living it up.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Whenever I see a review by somebody with 1 reviews or 1 clubs reviewed I skip it. You're opinion really shouldn't matter and it's probably biased. I guess it's possible he's been to more than 1 strip club but why not review more than just tootsies in that case.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    If you went to the same club every Saturday, you could submit 52 reviews in a year. However, ~ 3/4 of them wouldn't count towards VIP membership since one can't review a club more than once every month to count. (Might be 4 wks. interval). So, only 12-13 reviews would count, I'm sure Tuscl members would appreciate the non-counters provided something original and interesting happened on each visit.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Well I am not sure about that guy.... but some area's only have 1 or 2 clubs. So maybe that is why he is doing it. In my area you have to drive 45 mins to hit up one club.... the rest are a further drive. Just saying.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to crms27 Hell buddy Miami has at least 20 strip clubs Fort Lauderdale has a shitload of them Pompano Beach has a few and West Palm Beach has at least a dozen. all of this within an hour of one another,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion