tuscl

Headed to Flint, Friday afternoon

drevil19
Michigan
Guys - headed to flint this comig Friday afternoon. Any suggestions on spots to hit or avoid. Also if parlors are better then clubs?! Thanks ahead of time!

12 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Michael Moore's a fat ugly lying hypocritical POS! That's what comes to mind when I hear Flint.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I am a light weight on these things, but I think Dejavu is the only nude club. LLTs is mostly a black club - if it is still open. All the rest offer alcohol with the usual toplessness only.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You're (not your) probably better off driving to Detroit.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    A spot to avoid: Flint.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Bring a gun to Detroit

Bring a Bradley M-1 tank to Flint
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Meursalt stole my thunder.
  • drevil19
    9 years ago
    I'm from Detroit area
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I would still drive back

:)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    1. I would wear a bulletproof vest

2. If I were from Detroit and presumable still living there like you, I wouldn't be worrying about Flint clubs because there is no way in hell they could come anywhere close to Detroit clubs.

Did you get banned from all the Detroit clubs or something?
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Flint is not a destination for hobbyists. The city side, where clubs are, is ground zero. Flint Township is okay. But no clubs.

Detroit is much better and 45 minutes, all freeway.
  • drevil19
    9 years ago
    Just was passing through as i head north. Heard decent things about teasers
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion