tuscl

My ATF Quit/Fired!

rockstar666
Illinois
Seems she got a b/f who is supporting her and quit - or was fired; she was vague on details. I talked with her last night on the phone and she seems happy to be taken care of for once (she was supporting her last b/f whom she kicked out a couple months ago.) I'm sad about it, but I'll get to see her with clothes on from time to time at least. I already miss her affections though. I've known her over 5 years so we had a pretty long 'relationship' as far as dancers go. I've seen her through 3 boyfriends and at least one girlfriend in that time.

My #2 is now my #1 CF by default I suppose, but I want a #1 who does OTC (she doesn't; I've asked) so the job remains open. I wish she'd change her mind on that but even The System and my best white polyester suit won't help. She's got a live in b/f which is fine but she's depressingly loyal to him even though she complains a lot. Oh well...Wish me luck in my search!

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    She just got tired of"I want you to want me".
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If she quit because of me, I'd be impressed!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She wasn't a DS, just a hot dancer and somewhat friend. I should be so lucky to find a DS!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Somewhat friend,that's real close to "Nowhere Man".
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only person pathetic enough to have a ds is johnsmith.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

lol @ Rech.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Quitting b/c she is getting taken care of and being fired are kinda on opposite ends of the spectrum.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Being supported by and completely dependent on someone else with no income of your own would suck. i bet she gets tired of that arrangement pretty soon. Esp after the first "I pay the bills around here bitch" gets thrown at her.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Papi no shi!. I'm sure next time I see her I'll get more details. She just said she didn't leave under the best of circumstances. She's always been popular with management because she was a top earner and didn't make trouble, but she also has her moments like anyone. Something happened. The week it happened, she set up and stood me up on 2 dates in a week; I didn't take it too personally but she could have texted me beforehand. That's when I stopped going on days she worked, or went at night; too much SS.

Seaboarder: Yeah, I agree. She's still in her mid 20's so she has a lot of years left. She could walk in anywhere and get a dancing job on the spot, so I'm not worried; I just hope she doesn't go too far away. We live just a couple miles from each other now....so she'll move away if she gets a job at one of the more far flung clubs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm confused... Were you meeting her OTC prior to her quitting/firing? If you were and she quit/fired from dancing, what makes you think she would quit OTC?

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yes I've done OTC with her; it's complicated. With a new b/f I'm in the friend zone for now, which is actually okay with me as I have a civi g/f I'd just assume continue to fuck bb without worrying about difficult conversations. I'll still miss the ATF in the club setting though. Good times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion