tuscl

Follow Up on Stripper/Daughter from a while back

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Sunday, September 20, 2015 7:56 PM
A while back I posted about a stripper that was the daughter of someone I knew (I called him a friend before, but it is semantics). At the time, I thought she did not recognize me and I took her to VIP anyway. This afternoon I was in the grocery store parking lot and heard someone call out "Hey!". I turned around and it was this girl. She asked "remember me?" My mind is racing, trying to figure out if she is talking to the guy that knows her father or the VIP customer. She came up and hugged me and said softly Sammy from Tattletales. I told her sure I remembered her. She got this big grin, laughed and said "You still have no idea who I am, do you?" I said no, really I remember you because we did VIP. The she said "I'm C*******, so-and-so's daughter!" She was home from college for the weekend. She knew! She knew who I was that night. I told a half-lie and said I wondered whether it could have been her and she said no way, I had no idea. She said it was all she could do to keep from laughing because I had no clue who she was that night. Key points from the rest of the conversation: I was the 2nd of three men she ran into that she knew (small word department). #1 recognized her and would not do a VIP even though she put on the hard sell and tried cutting her price! She was not upset he knew her but was upset she lost out on $$$-$$$$ in VIP money. Yep, that was the mindset-- all about the money. I was #2, so she did not reveal herself because she did not want to lose my VIP money. I told her, "well you never know, I might have still taken you to VIP if I knew who you were." She laughed and said I was a such a liar. #3 was two weeks later. He was the father of a friend of hers from HS. He tried to blackmail her into doing FS for free. She threatened him back and nothing came of it, but that was the last day she worked in Atlanta. Did not want the drama of people she knew. Now works at a club in JAX day shift one or two days a week. Slightly closer to her college and makes it a day trip when she does not have classes. Would not say which club. Said she made good money "mostly just doing BJ's because I can do a lot more of them." Tried to find out how many "a lot more" was and she told me to stop guessing but we established it was more than 6. Her younger sister tried dancing where she is now at college, but quit after one night. Her first VIP CIM and she puked in his lap. I kept trying to tell her I might have still done VIP and she kept saying I was lying. Finally she said if you have $250, take me back to your place and prove it. I have never clubbed in JAX, but tuscl'ers in Jacksonville look for a tall, thin blonde named Sammy. Look for the boobs in my avatar picture. Photo credit: her daddy's facebook page.

27 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Dude, you're fckn awesome!!!
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Na, might not have been the best thing to do that night. Got LOTS of negative waves from folks here. So, I didn't know that she knew and she didn't know that I knew. But what to think of her WANTING to do people that knew her family? We, uh,have already covered what to think of ME :-)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's a great story! I hope you're in a situation where you can do VIP at your house! Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great story. Keep up the excelent work! Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    goldmonerATL: I mentioned in your first thread about a family friend's daughter I had a tumble with; her wedding was last week. I was afraid it would be a little awkward as I hadn't seen her in a while, but I figured she'd be in high demand and I wouldn't even get to talk to her. Well, during the reception, on the way to a far flung bathroom I ran in to her alone and we had a great 10 minute chat. Not awkward at all. And she's still the hottest girl I've ever known. Se's a serious 9.9.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rockstar - 9.9? what wrong with this girl that keeps this girl from getting the elusive tenth of a point? :-)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Does Sammy in Jacksonville have a big booty?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    No, she is a fairly thin and the boobs are probably C+ maybe even D. The tits look too big to be real on her but they are real. She has been top heavy since she was about 14. Probably 5-6 or 5-7 without the heels. Hair is long and straight. Could be called sandy blonde or light brown. One other trait is she has fairly thick, darker eyebrows. I think she said she works Tuesday and sometimes Thursday or Saturday.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    rh48hr: She's tallish; 5'7" and I'm only 5'9"....I like 5'4". And her boobs are only B's but if you like a perky B they're perfect.. She has the face of a goddess and a killer body (if you like smaller boobs) and I've never seen a 10. She's the closest I've known though. No tats, and a nicely trimmed bush. At least back a few years ago; I have no current knowledge of that now! Plus she has a party girl personality which is why we get along; I don't act like a parent around her which she liked when she was still jail bait. For the record, she was 19 when we fucked. She's mid/late 20's now; I forget.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @goldmonger, you wrote she finally said if you had $250 you could take her to your place for some fun. Well? Sounds like she is a full blown hooker looking for all the cash she can get. I'd take her up on it. Repeatedly if she was good in bed. Keep us posted.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rockstar- sounds like she would be pretty close to perfect. I like my tits a little bigger but I can deal with perky b's. Certainly not a deal breaker.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I worry about the girl's discretion. She told me the first name of the friend whose father tried to extort sex. Went to her facebook, found a friend with that name from HS and found that girl's father on facebook in about 60 seconds. Has she told someone she fucked a guy named goldmonger that knows her father?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    For that matter, who saw her grabbing a middle aged guy's junk while she talked to him in a Publix parking lot at 12:30 on a Sunday?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Do I get a discount if I mention I'm from TUSCL?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    No, but she does have little "Buy 10 get the 11th Free" punch cards. :-) I wonder if she gives faculty discounts at school?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @ rh48hr: Yeah, but she's about 30 years my junior and NOT a stripper. She's got an advanced degree, and now an old money husband whom she seems to love. I look at it as a one time fulfillment of both our fantasies. There was never a LTR possibility here....and never was. I was just a silly crush she developed as a teenager that actually came to fruition later on.
  • 11bravo88
    9 years ago
    sorry I'm late to the conversation. I've been following the previous post with interest. IMHO I see absolutely nothing wrong or immoral in goldmonger's action. The dancer is not his own daughter or niece. That would be wrong. She is an adult doing extra with anyone willing to p4p. What does it matter if they know each other previously? I love the story and believe it to be true. Now if only I am in Atlanta.......
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Understood rockstar- at least you have a great memory of your trist together.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Yuck.:/
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    My doorbell rang about 9:30 tonight. It was this girl's sister, home from college for the weekend. She heard I helped her sister with money for college. ... She left around midnight :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Wow – quite an “industrious” family
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @Papi - It's all the thrill. They don't need money. Daddy is loaded. Completely blew me away (no pun intended) that big sis pimped out little sis like that. Little sis had tried stripping and was no angel, but still... I wonder with me it is a special thrill because I am known to their father. Or, I am a zero risk john compared to a stranger. Some weird shit, but I don't mind being the beneficiary. AND the benefactor. Can't wait for Thanksgiving Break :-)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm loving this story. Man, I hope it's actually true and not fiction
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant story goldmongerATL! Maybe you can try to convince the sisters to give you a two-girl show for Thanksgiving break! JAX is Jacksonville FL, right? I was thinking of a Florida trip but I figured Miami or Tampa! Now I have to put Jacksonville in the mix. Has anybody driven? Maybe rent a car in Jacksonville, party for a few days, drive to Tampa, repeat, drive to Miami, repeat until I run out of precious bodily fluids! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... It's all the thrill. They don't need money. Daddy is loaded ...” Damn – those are the kinds of nymphos that can make a man's life very fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Jax is mostly bikini clubs so mileage can be iffy – it's not a SC destination; better to hit Tampa or Miami – but if you have time and $$$ on your hands there are two non-alcohol clubs in Jax w/ good mileage (Doll House and Sinsations) – Wackos is also popular although bikini but I think good dances can be had in the back-rooms. I would say hit Tampa or Miami and hit Jax more for “been there done that”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We should def invite them to the next TUSCL meet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion