tuscl

Mosr White strippers have earned the Niggert ag in today's strip clubs

Most white dancers today are wanna be NIgger ho's, but don't won't to be classified as such. But they love the thug nigger life and celebrate it . But then turn around and think they are something classier when it comes to making money.

17 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    It must suck to be Clayton Bixby and can't like white girls who like your black ass cuz they're "nigger lovers"

Oh the irony :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    ^^^Funny
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think this clip fits right in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo7oCfHH…
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I love the English language....
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    While I would've worded it differently I do have to agree with the OP. A lot of strippers do act this way and I really don't understand why hip-hop and the thug culture so permeates the SC scene.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^me too. So many ways you can say the same thing.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    thanks for the link GACA because I didn't kknow who the hell you were talking about.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah I remember this skit. That's the chappelle skit where he was blind but thought he was white. HILFUCKINGLARIOUS.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Lol, classic Chappelle's Show skit. Man I hate that it went off the air.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Chappelle's Show was the best.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    That was one of the top 3 skits of Chappelle Shows three seasons. I can watch it all day. It's hilarious.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    The racism aside (because I don't think acting like this is a race issue)I dislike the ghetto culture. I'd never even talk to someone like that. Then again being from an area that became infested with hoodrats and thugs makes one dislike this culture.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Every generation has it's anti-establishment culture – the rolling 20s; Elvis-Presley/Rock-and-Roll in the 50s; the hippies in the 60s; heavy metal in the 70s; glam-rock in the 80s; and today it's hip-hop.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ anti-establishment isn't the same as ghetto. You can try to keep some class about revolting against a status quo. Nope, I'm with Former here. I hate hate hate ghetto ass niggas because shit always has to go down. The suffer from such insecurities, negative self-image, and fragile egos, making the the less emotionally intelligent, quick to use violence and not words, stupid mutha fuckas I can't stand to be around
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Bit I guess you can describe a lot of strippers the same way.... perfect match made in hell I guess
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    My atf is of Haitian decent. Speaks perfectly; have never heard her swear in 10 years; well educated; travels; perfect spinner body too. Stop generalizing. After almost 33 years of practicing divorce law I am amazed at how many men who are heterosexual actually hate women. They can tell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion