Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mosr White strippers have earned the Niggert ag in today's strip clubs

nickifree

Texas

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Most white dancers today are wanna be NIgger ho's, but don't won't to be classified as such. But they love the thug nigger life and celebrate it . But then turn around and think they are something classier when it comes to making money.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

It must suck to be Clayton Bixby and can't like white girls who like your black ass cuz they're "nigger lovers"

Oh the irony :)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•
Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

^^^Funny

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I think this clip fits right in:

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I love the English language....

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

While I would've worded it differently I do have to agree with the OP. A lot of strippers do act this way and I really don't understand why hip-hop and the thug culture so permeates the SC scene.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^me too. So many ways you can say the same thing.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

thanks for the link GACA because I didn't kknow who the hell you were talking about.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Oh yeah I remember this skit. That's the chappelle skit where he was blind but thought he was white. HILFUCKINGLARIOUS.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Lol, classic Chappelle's Show skit. Man I hate that it went off the air.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^Chappelle's Show was the best.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That was one of the top 3 skits of Chappelle Shows three seasons. I can watch it all day. It's hilarious.

Profile picture for former_stripper
former_stripper
•

The racism aside (because I don't think acting like this is a race issue)I dislike the ghetto culture. I'd never even talk to someone like that. Then again being from an area that became infested with hoodrats and thugs makes one dislike this culture.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Every generation has it's anti-establishment culture – the rolling 20s; Elvis-Presley/Rock-and-Roll in the 50s; the hippies in the 60s; heavy metal in the 70s; glam-rock in the 80s; and today it's hip-hop.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^ anti-establishment isn't the same as ghetto. You can try to keep some class about revolting against a status quo. Nope, I'm with Former here. I hate hate hate ghetto ass niggas because shit always has to go down. The suffer from such insecurities, negative self-image, and fragile egos, making the the less emotionally intelligent, quick to use violence and not words, stupid mutha fuckas I can't stand to be around

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Bit I guess you can describe a lot of strippers the same way.... perfect match made in hell I guess

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My atf is of Haitian decent. Speaks perfectly; have never heard her swear in 10 years; well educated; travels; perfect spinner body too. Stop generalizing. After almost 33 years of practicing divorce law I am amazed at how many men who are heterosexual actually hate women. They can tell.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement