tuscl

SW is a real money saver

Meursault
Missouri
Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:39 PM
Feel like wasting more of my money and free time in a SC again tonight but I know I'm already at my SC budget for the month. The solution, spend 15 minutes reading through the posts on StripperWeb. Now I don't feel like ever going in a club again. Luckily this too will pass.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    it has that effect on me sometimes than I just go to a regular singles bar or sports bar if I want to go out
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol. It's too easy for me to remember #notallstrippers. There are SW types at my club, but there are extras girls too.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol I knew that shit site SW was good for something!
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Lol. So true
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Very, very true...
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, SW definitely doesn't change the way I interact with a CF or ATF. But, it does sometimes get me going for an FBSM instead of the strip club, and it does sometimes get me a bit less tolerant of stripper shit with non-CFs.
  • redspartan
    9 years ago
    I'll second that. That website has really colored how I interact with strippers, granted i've never encountered a stripper who acted like anyone on that site.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've encountered high-hustle nightshift girls who act like SW girls pretend to act. Repulsive, horrible strippers. But even with lower-hustle girls, I dismiss them VERY quickly, far more quickly than I used to, when they start showing any sign of hustle or other nonsense.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The odds of my ever actually encountering a SW-type twat on any of my daytime adventures are virtually nil. This fact keeps me giddy with delight and actually makes me look forward to each visit.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    For the times I do lurk on SW I highly recommend the 'Hustle Hut' section, especially threads centered around the theme of trying to upsell PL 's . It won't keep me from ever being played for a sucker but I figure I might see how a situation is going from bad to worse sometime.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    SW doesn't save me any money because I learned many years ago to not go there.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Most of my favorite dancers are in their early 20's, and I doubt any of them have even heard of that POS site.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Knowledge is power. As a newbie years ago, I fell for some of that hustle. But now, I know so much better than to take their SS bait.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    It's best to ignore SW. Most of those "dancers" are really camgirls and are camgirls because they are too ugly/fat/old/mental to be hired at nice clubs. Besides, it would actually mean leaving the house.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I ignore sw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion