Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Intelligent machines: Call for a ban on robots designed as sex toys

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

"The physical act of sex will only be a small part of the time you spend with a sex robot - the majority of time will be spent socialising and interacting," he said.

Wait, WHAT???

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hell, I'm married to a robot. I go to clubs and have g/f's to get away from that!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I predict that our legislators will ban sex robots but not killer robots. Our society dislikes sex but approves of violence.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Will they leave you for more electricity or oil or battery capacity?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Soon there will be stripperbots with card readers & phone scanners and the girls won't even go in to work the clubs then we will need to counter that with PLbots this could get crazy guys who knows how it will sort out maybe robots really will take over the earth I hope I'm not around for that

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement