Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is Shadowcat's Fault

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Him, and the weed.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Wow! I'm jealous. SC has the power to be responsible for all the masturbating animals caught on video! I bow to him with respect. All I can do is play a bad version of 'Smoke On The Water'.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ You play that using fifths, not power chords, and you pluck the two strings with your fingers, so they ring out at the same time

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What? No cum shots? Boo. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The cat was the best.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

The first one was Scat's daughter.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Mikey: LOL You play guitar? The 'Made In Japan' version is the one I copied in case no one wants to hear Freebird. So far it hasn't come up; at least since 1990.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yeah I play. ....but not like I used to

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

that was interesting and funny. some times you half to take matters into your own hands

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement