tuscl

chandler does FS cheap

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 14, 2015 6:37 AM
No I don't mean the PL that posts on here. Although he might. :) So I ran into a dancer named chandler yesterday and the other chandler that we know was there too. It was her 26th birthday and after running her hand up my pants leg to check my package, she wanted to do a VIP and everything was on the menu. She was slightly plump, a "7" and had had too much to drink. So I passed. But she was determined and cut the standard price to $100 including the room. I still passed. Maybe another time. Anyone else ever run into a dancer using the same name as one of out TUSCL members? I can't imagine a JohnSmith 69. :)

16 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah I met a dancer named "forgot 2 wipe" once
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ That must have been a shitty encounter...,
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I meet a black dancer once by the name of juicy
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    After hanging out with Silkypants at the Flight Club until 1:30 am where all of the girls wanted at least $500 or more for sex I left and went around the corner to Henry's and got a BBBJ and CFS with a CIM finish and she swallowed for $80.00.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that's like do you want to eat at Capital Grille or Taco Bell. Sometimes Taco Bell is just fine...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We should have stayed at Henry's longer.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Not many customers for a dancer named metaldude
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't think I want to run into a dancer named Papi Chulo
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I have seen into several different dancers named "Juicy" on stage and none of them were ones I would get a dance from.
  • joewebber
    9 years ago
    As a side note, Chandler the dancer "loses count" of how many dances she's given you, and will try to charge you for more than you've gotten. When she's dancing for you, count the songs aloud with her.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My new CF sings in a band but she doesn't go by 'Rockstar'...I've never seen/heard of her band but I'll check them out if they're gigging.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I certainly hope I never meet a dancer with my name.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Currently at Follies there is a Kitten, a Kitty & a Kat & I once met a Shadow at PP in Columbia SC awhile back.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Goldie. Sorta close.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No dancer is going to have my name, but I had one if my best dances came from a dancer named juicy. Great gfe with a happy ending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion