Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

hot strippers in music videos

72_os
72_os1653

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Post the hot girls you enjoy in some of your favorite music videos

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•
Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

An obscure rapper with an even more obscure skank? C'mon

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I enjoyed it

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice tits

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like the cars a lot more than the ho.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If they're going to make a music video of a song called porn star dancing, and if the song is about women taking off all of their clothes, it just doesn't work to have the women in bikinis. Isn't there a music video with actual stripping?

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

This is true

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I like the cars the girl had to much ink and to much chest plastic. A lot of the girls in the second vid looked pretty good!

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

It was hard to like the first girl because of distracting ass-clown next to her. She looked trashy.:(

I am way more into girls from the second video!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hot For Teacher---a cool song with a hot chick

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

This video has pornstar Bonnie Rotten in it.

Think I saw a few other pornstars in them, but not sure their names.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Old School....

Porn star Ginger Lynn. "Turn the Page"

I think there's even a few TUSCL PL's in it

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Metallica version link

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Very nice

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The latest song and video I like is Taylor swifts bad blood video m.youtube.com

reminded me of Dr Who's bad wolf episodes when I first heard it on the radio. The video resembles a movie trailer. I found it even more entertaining when I heard the video was about a dispute between taylor and Katy perry with taylor texting some friends and they just appeared in her video. Taylor has a pretty face. A long time ago, I I enjoyed the California girls video by David lee Roth.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

the last minute was the best part. I did not have cable tv and never visited a strip club when I enjoyed the video. that was a long time ago. California girls video link above.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement