tuscl

Shit Testing The CF

Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:52 PM
Notice to you guys, if you love your CF do not try it. So here it is guys, the shit test for my CF2. Me and my CF2 always text each other everyday. We send a lot of updates where she is at and where I am at. It's like we're buddies and we tell each other sweet little nothings. So, I told her a story that just happened. It was about the being approached by a lady (at a public place) who started a conversation. The way it ended was we traded numbers and we'll go forward from there. I haven't received any messages from my CF2. I think she can handle that. Or maybe that's the end of it for us.

5 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    You know what they say," fuck 'em if they can't take a joke".
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    What does it matter to her? You guys are not together. You are paying her for time and favors.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr Exactly. Lol. Who knows, maybe Alabegonz is on to something and is crafting his own System. I have lost track of all variations of the System on this board.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Strippers get jealous to guys. Even if your nit dating just the idea she isn't your complete focused will upset her and yes i know its a double standard strippers hold
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Either she doesn't care or she's worried if you get a civvy gf her money from you will dry up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion