tuscl

p4p versus civie dating

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
After fucking I took one of my favorites for drinks. This honey and I go back a ways so she doesn't mind sharing a lot about her life with me. Being extremely sexy and fine she is approached by dudes wherever she goes. Random dudes asking for her number or dates. She told me about the torture she puts these dudes thru by being evasive, standing them up, being a diva etc...

I had to chuckle because this honey is always available on a moments notice to me. She provides excellent value for what I pay her. These civie dudes are putting up with all her games and, most, have little chance of getting play. In contrast, my fugly ass could get everything those dudes only dream about with just quick txt.

I would never go back to that civie BS.

21 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    John Smith Lite.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Good for you, but she left out the part about the civie dudes who get to fuck her for free.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Triumphant in our capitalist system!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Lone wolf - sounds like you have a nice set up

Mikey- It sounds to me like there aren't that many civi guys she's fucking for free. But I could have misunderstood.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Lone Wolf....why does she string them along like that?
  • LokisMirth
    9 years ago
    Nice setup!
    Mind sharing want an average night cost?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    She's a sweetheart so I doubt she tortures these dudes too much but I really wouldn't know.

I always give her a little something for her time but for for FS, dinner, drinks I usually give hook her up with 250 to 300. Again, this is for 4-5 hours of her time. She is GFE and fine. I'm lucky to know her and do my best to keep her happy.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    GoVikings I think there are many good looking girls (not all) who enjoy stringing guys along. They get some sort of perverse pleasure from it.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Not sure you can trust what a provider tells you about her civilian life. If she is a professional she isn't going to tell you that she lays down for every scurvy dude that buys her a cosmo.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    rh48hr...yeah, you're probably right man. that's so not cool
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Nice. I have a feeling JS69 pays twice or three times that amount for a date with his DS. Still a bargain considering my favorite said that if she were to meet a PL OTC it would be $2,000 and no "extras"
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    bavarian....your favorite is a ROB!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How do you know that I don't pay my DS $2,000?
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    GoVikings - Some strippers just have strict boundaries. I can take it or leave it. She has declined going to VIP with rich guys that have asked for extras. A ROB would lead you on.

By the way, I don't get why rich guys go to a strip club to get extras. I know who the extras girls are and they tend to be older and less attractive. Can't they get hot civilian pussy with all the money they have?
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I would argue the benefits of civilians go beyond purely sex but... Yes, paying for it is often extremely more convenient than chasing the free stuff.

@Bavarian, I know one rich guy who can get the hot civilian pussy with all the money he has, and he does. I also know he pays for sex regularly. Why? Cause he wants it when he wants it.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    JS69- You see DS1 with some regularity, you have a DS2 and a back up to your Dream Strippers. On top of that you have to pay alimony to your ex wife. It can get out of hand to pay $2000 per date with DS1.
    On the other hand, I also know how much lawyers can charge per hour. As much as strippers in VIP, $500 per hour.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In general the older guys prefer p4p, and the younger guys prefer civie dating.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Well, older guys have no choice but to P4P if they want young hotties. Young women in their late teens and early twenties think men in their thirties are ancient :-)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    There really is something to fucking a hot girl for free. And there's something to having a couple civvy 6s in tour phone you know are DTF when you're drunk and horny.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yes i agree, pay 4play is the best way to go
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I would love a reliable p4p setup, but the ones I get are flakes. That's why I prefer civvy dating. They may be a step down in looks but they're are reliable, smart, and I can fuck bb.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion