tuscl

She is so not my type.....

Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:25 AM
On a recent visit to my preferred gentlemen's club, I got there a little too early and there were not too many patrons and a handful of dancers. We were soon approached by a dancer I've danced with sporadically in the past. She gives an excellent lap dance but I don't usually purchase dances from this woman because she is more of a "big game hunter", and I also prefer younger woman (She is in her late 20's or early 30's). A somewhat lengthy period of time had passed since our previous lap dance encounter. Because it was slow, she approached and I purchased her a drink at the bar. She asked me if I was interested in a dance, which is unusual because I think usually she prefers I approach her. We headed off to the lap dance area. What surprised me is her aggressiveness this time. She has usually been more of a sensual dancer but on this occasion she was more proactive and uncovered her boobs (not allowed in this establishment). The sexual tension was high on this particular evening and she seemed to enjoy the Dawg pawing her well padded derriere and her grinding the erect lil Dawg. One thing I enjoy about this dancer is she is a fitness buff and lift weights and does squats and is never overly inebriated. I think I may have found another candidate for ATF status. She is so not my type, with her tattoos and big fake breasts but behind the tough exterior she is an awesome lap dancer and detached enough to not bother you incessantly during your boys night out.

2 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If a dancer is an ATF candidate even though she's not your type, I think you need higher standards. And you pay for a lap dance where the dancer keeps her top on? I did that once 20 years ago cause I didn't know any better, but never again. If I were you I'd keep shopping.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Smitty, it's the quality of her dances that make her so attractive even though she doesn't correlate to my usual "profile". She has some excellent grinding skills, opened her top for me to touch bare breast, and she doesn't pressure me into more expensive dance options. Her performance in the lap dance exceeded some of her contemporaries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion