tuscl

ATFs How They Came To Be

I'm texting with whom I consider to be a prospect for the ATF. I am so infatuated by her looks, she simply brings the best of me. And I find it so amazing this girl is texting me. A drop dead super pretty girl.

I met a dude who accidentally I met inside the club. He mentioned her name because he was also a big fan of her. But the things he told me seem to fall short to how she has been treating me.

I said to myself "Shit, I think she gave me more than what she handed over to this guy."

Whoa dude, I feel so lucky just thinking about that.

Cool thing about it she is not giving me shit about her being entitled to money.

We are exchanging texts right now. This is definitely not a conversation for a guy in the friendzone.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You don't go looking for an ATF. After you have gained a lot of experience with strippers, you wake up one day and realize that out of all the dancers you have met, she is/was your all time favorite.

You might be in her customerzone.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat is a very wise man.

He is right - it just happens. The night I met my retired ATF I had no idea what I was getting into. I didn't get into her that night - but it happened shortly thereafter.

There's someone I am dying to be my next ATF, and the first night I met her I actually thought she was a customer at the club.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It was easy. My retired ATF was a model quality 10. I've never had a civie 10 so all it took was to make out with a 10 and I was hooked.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Mine had me at "Hi"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I rarely disagree with scat, but I think you often know when you meet them. With DS, I knew the first night that she was the most incredible dancer that I would ever meet. No other dancer in 20 years had ever come even remotely close to her. With DS2, I also knew that she was incredibly special the first night that I met her. The only reason it took longer than one visit to know that she would attain DS status is because it took a total of 4 weeks for me to get sex with her. But after that sex, combined with her stunning looks and fun personality, her status was established.

Alabe, have fun. It's a great ride. And no telling where it will end. Just don't fall in love.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    So Albatross,how'd it work out?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "You might be in her customerzone."

True dat, bro.

So I went to see her yesterday. Did the usual thing.

One guy dude was totally obsessing from a distance. Eyefucking her from there, she became a bit annoyed a lot. I asked her to go and ask him for a dance. She said he did and he only bought a frigging one dance.

Cheap bastard she called him buying only a dance, then go on a huge eyefuck from a distance. What a loser.

Anyway, we did more chatting and it got old a little bit before taking her to the lapdance area. A little shit-test from my side did something good for me, though.

Finally, she said she wanted to go out and have dinner with me next week. We'll take it slow and sweet, she needs more time getting to know me.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Bro, dude, hermano, compadre, cheese-meister. Thanks for the laughs.

"Anyway, we did more chatting and it got old a little bit before taking her to the lapdance area. A little shit-test from my side did something good for me, though.

Finally, she said she wanted to go out and have dinner with me next week. We'll take it slow and sweet, she needs more time getting to know me."
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "This is definitely not a conversation for a guy in the friendzone."

Definitely not! It's for a guy very deep in the customer zone :) Have fun as long as you realize that; red blinking stop sign if you're in denial
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    My Atf happened over time.. i would say about 12 months of once a week visits for about 4 hours per visit ( 6pm-10pm)

I spent no more than$20-$40 per visit because at the time i was going through a financially straining devorse. All i was seeking some one to talk and laugh with.

As time pressed on each visit seam to get more sexually charged and before i knew it i was making out with her at her second job that she did to help out her step dad.

She never did charge any extra or hint about it. The relationship flowered into a 4 year living together fuck festival that i shall never forget.

Not sure how a man like me got so lucky but i will always be grateful for the time and memories i shared with her.

I still miss her to this very day and hope i get more chances like this one again.

In the mean time i can not find a dancer to even come close to what she gave to me..all I've been able to find is a few good booty call bitches.

Don't get me wrong im not looking for love just a good time and sex with hot bitches, but their is something amazing to be said about the girlfriend experience
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion