tuscl

weird thought of the day

I'm not sure where I read or heard the idea but I heard that after we die, we might really have a chance to be born again literally and come back in a new body usually with no memory of past lives but if we did, that would quickly be forgotten.

I saw a dancing baby on the news the other day. Old enough to stand up and actually dancing. I thought, reincarnated stripper?
Already got the moves down. :)

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    On top of that I read somewhere the other day that most of the people of Atlantis got reincarnated in north America. Maybe I should turn the tv off before falling asleep. I have no idea where I'm reading these strange things. Apparently the hidden message was that people often develop relationships and end up meeting some of the same people in multiple lives. ok, I'm probably getting too weird for even this site.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No, that description belongs to SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    lol
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you're too big a fan of Hawkman.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Google "Bridey Murphy".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What if we came back as an ugly dancer at a dive club who had to blow every guy that walked in the door to support our drug habit?

I don't think I believe in reincarnation.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that is what would happen to ldk
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    ^some people might call that karma

however everyone can choose to study and work hard at a regular job to get ahead if they don't get stuck on the wrong path blowing away every dime they have. unless they are dirt poor but in the us, everyone has access to schools while young and libraries and Internet while older to learn new skills.

yeah a lot believe we are born once, die, and that's it, stuck forever in the afterlife or wandering around on earth as a ghost or forever in heaven if you believe in all that. I heard coming to earth was a way to learn. Not sure staying stuck in heaven forever and ever would stay a perfect utopia. I was wondering what if you only got to choose to decide whether or not o be born again ang got to choose your country and or parents but not your sex? Would you come back anyway if you had that choice?

I guess if you got stuck in hell, you wouldn't have a choice but to stay there unless you broke out like the one guy in the movie hell on wheels .
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    wrong movie mentioned above

I was referringto Nicholas cage in the movie driving angry.
    He broke out of hell with a super shotgun from hell and was driving angry in the movie.
    You couldn't kill him either. He was already dead. He called hell, prison.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Check out the movie Defending Your Life starring Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep and Rip Torn. Good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAaX9SvN…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    ^that's a funny clip but I'm having trouble visualizing an entire funny movie based on that.

Now I could enjoy Driving Angry again. It's like cage portrays a bad ass guy escaped from hell with a hot girl tagging along. Just like us guys visiting strip clubs right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion