tuscl

Paying to DAY

Meursault
Missouri
Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:34 AM
I've seen multiple references to this on the TUSCL and it baffles me. I don't mind dining at the Y. I certainly do it in my personal relationships and think that anyone who is sucking your dick has a right to expect it at least as often and to expect quality craftsmanship as well, but why on earth does anyone pay for it? If I'm paying for the experience there will be no reciprocal oral. I'd be willing to tap a girl on the shoulder if she wanted warning but that is as gentlemanly as I get (actually that's a lie since I always cover up anyway). I know. I know. To each his own. Everyone can pay for what they want (and can get). I'm just surprised by how frequently this is discussed as an "extra."

10 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I don't really get it. I mean, for a full, relaxed OTC experience? Sure, sounds fun. But in a rushed ITC setting? Eh. Seems like pure theater. I think it feeds the fantasy she's not just doing it for the cash.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a general rule, I don't DATY strippers... there've been maybe a couple of exceptions, of strippers I've gotten very very close to, knew their health status (well, at least as of their last test), etc. That said, this really isn't hard to understand, to me. Some guys get a sexual thrill out of DATY, and those guys will pay for the thrill -- those guys don't necessarily look at it as servicing her, it's an act that turns them on directly. Frankly, I completely understand that, to me giving DATY is nearly as exciting as receiving BJs, and I'd certainly pay for it ... if I were willing to accept the risks. Different people obviously have different disease risk tolerances. But I'm not at all surprised how many guys love it and get turned on by it, rather than just thinking of it as a chore.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JamesSD----> "I think it feeds the fantasy she's not just doing it for the cash." James, I think the opposite. I think the guys who do this, genuinely get turned on by it, just as they get turned on by HJ/BJ/FS, and it's a part of the sexual experience that's important to them. Horses for courses -- if one guy wants to spend his entire 15 minutes getting serviced, I understand that; if another wants or needs some of that time to be him focused on her, I understand that too. But I don't think we need to invent psychological reasons for doing it ... the simplest explanation is often the best: some guys genuinely get turned on by it. I know I do (even though I don't do it ITC), hell, I've gotten some meh BJs ITC, and I'd rather have spent that time DATY (if I did DATY ITC... I actually tried dental dams a few times, not as much fun)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Never understand going down on a sex worker paying or not. Especially a stripper ITC. How many other guys have been in her pussy that night and you want to put your mouth there? You're girlfriend or SO is one thing. Even a fresh sex worker and you're the first customer of the day maybe. But w/e. Everyone can spend their money how they see fit. I don't get it though.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Well said Subraman. We all have our preferred activities. I wouldn't call DATY a fetish, it's just something I enjoy and am willing to pay for it with the right girl. I would say I'm rather selective though
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Same reason we pay to suck titties. I don't understand the bewilderment
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    For me it is absolutely an extra and its what I pursue...its basically what I am there for. But of course my situation is very different so in that aspect its not terribly unusual.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love DATY. It's high on my list of preferred sex acts. I like to become one in every way possible with a woman's body, and this is a way of being extremely intimate with a woman's vagina. But I only do this with a dream stripper or a civilian. That means to date that the DS is the only stripper that I've done DATY with. In fact, this was key to the start of our relationship. I devoured her pussy in our first VIP the night we met, and I've easily given her a hundred orgasms that way since then. I know she wants my money over everything else, but still she gets a shit load of oral sex orgasms from our relationship as well. But my date with my new potential DS (ie DS2) is coming up and I promised her DATY. I'm really looking forward to tasting my second stripper pussy. While I was shopping for her, she said that she imagined me eating her pussy while she was pleasuring herself. My stories have that effect on beautiful women. If things work out between us, she may have no more need to pleasure herself.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Sounds like it is quite popular. Maybe the main difference is whether or not you are pursuing a GFE. I prefer GFE with my GF and am really just out for myself at the club. Seems like the Y is a popular dining destination for many. Be careful out there.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    This always seemed odd to me because I always ran into these guys in clubs who wanted OTC to do this. I always turned it down not only because I didn't participate in OTC but because the idea of a strange man doing this to me was odd. Ironically I found more men who did this in the club (or claim to)than I found in the dating world. I wondered why this was the case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion