tuscl

Advice on stripper/civvie threesome

has anyone had a threesome with a p4p stripper and an unpaid civilian? Specifically, with the civilian being unaware the stripper is paid?

Theres a large breasted (seriously natural DDs) bartender at a lounge I frequent whom I know I could fuck. Bitch wants a piece my trust fund, but whatever. I've smoked weed with her a couple times and on one occasion saw her hook up with a cocktail waitress we were smoking with. So, I know she is at least somewhat into women.

I'm 99 percent sure I could easily have sex with her but I would really like to involve a stripper I hang out with. Both actually look pretty similar, though the bartender has about 5 years on her and has natural breasts. Since I know she is into women, and I know the stripper will fuck women for money it seems like a great match. Even if the stripper isn't that into it what the fuck, she'd probably do a donkey for enough money.

However, I don't want to freak the bartender out by suggesting she have threesome with a hooker. So, has anyone successfully pulled off such a scenario? Pretending the p4p stripper is just an unpaid willing acquaintance?

Serious answers only, so no mikey. I know he doest have the money for something like this or the ability to pick up civilian women.

4 comments

• Meursault
    9 years ago
    No experience with this, but if a stripper is wiling to fuck you for money, she is almost certainly willing to pretend she isn't getting paid (as long as she actually is getting paid).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    l_MN, I'm glad you're back. Your honesty and integrity are a welcome relief from all the multi-alias trolls.

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    1) establish the civvy as a fwb.

2) bring up the three some topic. Ask if she knows anyone. This is win win, because if she does, hey, free three some. If she doesn't, you can say you might know someone.

3) tell the p4p stripper your fwb wants a three some but you can't find anyone. Ask her to cooperate in the ruse.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What a pussy OP is. Might as well pay both of them to pretend he's a man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion