tuscl

Steelers will beat Patriots......

Any takers? I'll bet a six-pack of Iron City Beer. What do I win? Some Boston "crab" cakes?

20 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Man, I hope you're right, but if the O line is still missing Pouncey, plus at least one other who was dinged, the mass rebuilding of the receiver corps that appears to be a work in progress, and a linebacker/safety corps that is aging and lost several stars, it could be a long night for the Black and Gold. :-(
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    This is one game I wish both teams could lose. As a Bengals fan I have a lifelong hatred of the Steelers. As a Buckeyes fan I have hated Tom Brady since he played for that school up north.

If I had to choose, I would have to root for thr Patriots. Can't hate a whole franchise just because one guy made the mistake of going to the wrong school.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sorry, whodey, but your whole team(and the Brownies too!) choose to live and play in the wrong state.

And yes, I was born in Detroit! Go Blue!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think healthy the steelers could win but I'd be a fool to bet against tom.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Guess who was tied for 1st in passing yards last year? I'll bet.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Mikey, I hope ur right. But I'm not counting on it.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Steelers!
    Steelers!
    Steelers!

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    I got my Terrible Towel ready to wave.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I heard that the Patriots are planning on overinflating their cheerleaders bras in hopes that will distract the Steelers.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Should go well with Belichek's overinflated ego!

;-)
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    lol dawg
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Hate both of these teams, but I'll take that bet, especially since you are taking the Steelers straight up. I'm a Vikings fan and have hated the Steelers since 1975 when Terry Fuckshaw said the Vikings didn't belong on the same field in Super Bowl IX. Hate the Patriots because they're the gd Patriots. I live in Iowa now so I don't have access to Boston crab cakes. I could probably get you a lapper from a stripper with crabs.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Lets see perennial cheaters versus dirty players with a serial rapist as quarterback.... HMMMM ... maybe they could all eat shit and die.
    After the cheaters were caught again and were allowed to go on I decided enough is enough and I have no plans to watch, bet onm or go to any nfl games anymore. I'm just glad I don't live in an area where I don't have to pay a stadium tax to support the asshole multimillionaires!
    I'll save my money and get lappers! You know what you spend at one game will get you a VIP at many clubs. Even tickets to the Cincinnati Bungles are almost $100 per seat when playing a no name team so when you add parking, gas, stale beer @ $15/cup, and food you get over $200 very fast and if you don't want to have to take altitude pills when you get to your nosebleed seats you will pay more than $200 per seat(at Reds baseball games you can get club level seats for less money that include all you can eat and drink).
    I go to baseball games, the weather is better, seats are less money, the girls wear tank tops and shorts, the beer is cheaper & colder and the players are not wife beaters, rapists and murderers.
    After baseball season I'll wait for Hockey where the player are more civilized than the nfl.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Steelers fan here but this defense is bordline inept. Based on what I saw in the preseason they will give up a lot of yardage.

Their offense has a lot of potential even with a few missing players but defensively I'm scared.

Plus NE has had Pittsburghs number for a while now and this game is in NE.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Before it starts, I can guaranty any bettor the score of the game. Takers? PM.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd like to see the Steelers win. I'll settle for a few good sacks on Brady.

Pats seem like a 3 to 1 favorite, unfortunately.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Not a prediction but I hope the Pats spank the squealers like a red headed step child!
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    So the AFC North teams are aware that Gronkowski is an eligible receiver in today's NFL - right? Steeler's are defending him in a manner no other team has considered! Just totally ignore him!
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    As I feared the only thing worse than the Steelers pass rush is their pass defense. Their secondary is comprised of players who would be backups on other teams.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Haha! Down by 14 with 7mins to play, rapistburger throws an int! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion