tuscl

unexpected extras

BilliD
Oregon
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:14 PM
I'm not generally not an extras guy. I don't go to clubs for that. I just like to touch beautiful women while they grind on my dick. I have got extras 3 times ( 2 blow jobs and a hand job) and i didnt ask for any of them. They were all at the same club in the regular lap dance area and the girls just started doing it without me even asking and of course i didnt refuse. All 3 were $60 or less. Has this happened to any of you? Have i just found the right girls at the right time?

18 comments

• onechange
    9 years ago
    If you didn't specifically look for them, I'd say yeah. I'm never one to turn a gift horse down.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    It has happened to me from time to time. Definitely the right girl at the right time situation.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That is why I always carry a condom when I visit a club.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Never look a gift whores in the mouth.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've gotten hand jobs from two different girls in the LD area without asking or paying extra. One is a girl I probably dropped $200 on over the course of a couple months, the other was a first time dance.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    BilliD- Which club is this? PM me if you don't want to say it here.
  • TortillaChip
    9 years ago
    Atta boy ranukam, I'm sure the relationship with your new GF will be great. Remember: •Strippers make great fucks, but civilians make great girlfriends. •Don't lower your standards. •The hotter the girl, the less likely you'll cheat on her.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Anything written on TUSCL should be considered fiction, but at the club it's the real deal!
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    Yes, it's happened to me. But I have been luckier: DATY and FS, BJ and HJ. About five or six times in the past few years. Of course, arranged encounters of that type have been much more frequent.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    This has only happened to me as an upgrade. An expected HJ turned into FS.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It's happened to me a couple of times. Great way to put a stupid grin on my face!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I love surprises. Yes over the last year i have enjoyed a few free extras with the price of my dances
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only once. Stripper just whipped my dick out and started sucking. Then she put a condom on me and climbed on top.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I used to get surprise extras all the time at my old favorite club. They would do it in the regular lap dance room, too. Once, I even scored with a girl who was supposedly a no extras girl.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    The extras I've had during regular lap dances have usually been unexpected, although I might have seen it coming. In VIP it would be quite unexpected if I DIDN'T get sucked and fucked. Hasn't happened yet.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I haven't had any extras since the middle ages. I may have to leave South Carolina to remember what real strip clubs are like sometime.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Once (not counting Arnies or Detroit, but those are not unexpected). During a good grind, I not-so innocently asked, "Can he come out?" Next thing I knew, she took me out, strapped on a cover and gave me a RCG right in the VIP area for no extra cash. Of course, I tipped after. Oh yeah, and a COT HJ in Suburban STL.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Only three times with a dancer not known for extras. One time it was a dancer on her birthday She was one of the clubs biggest bread winners, and the club offered an extra 15 minutes to a 30 minute dance with her. She had been drinking a bit earlier than normal and I could tell she was at just the right level of buzz, so I quickly flagged her down before anyone else could. She hugged me very enthusiastically and said, "thank you, a bachelor party is about to start, and I was about to have to go on stage to entertain him. Now I won't have to." I knew she hated bachelor parties, and had gotten suspended from the club before for kicking one bachelor in the crotch, and spilling her drink over another. I had gotten one of the better dances from her the last time she was able to avoid a bachelor party. This time I hit the jackpot. She stripped down removed her pasties saying, "they'll fall off anyway soon," then proceeded to start with a very intense deep kiss. She starts stick shifting me, then unzips my pants and gives a handjob. All of a sudden whispers in my ear. "I have so long wanted to feel your cock in my mouth, do you mind." I said sure, then she gives a pretty good BJ, and finished me off with a tit fuck. The second time was also with a dancer who quite a bit drunk. She gives a pretty decent dance, then all of a sudden she whispers in my ear, "I am so glad I am with you, rather than those guys out there. I am so drunk and horny that they could probably take advantage with me. Now I don't have to worry, I can take advantage of you. Hey lets have race, and see who cums first." She then places my hands right inside her for some good FIV action, and unzips me and starts giving me a handjob, Isn't drunk stripper logic interesting, not that I am complaining. The third was a very strange dancer who spouted all this new age bullshit, but was always very good in the back room. She always said she danced to absorb sexual energy. One day out of the blue she says, "your 'some unintelligible word' aura is all messed up. I am not feeling any energy," and with no prompting at all unzips me and give me a blowjob. When she's done she zips me up and says, "there, that's better, I can feel your sexual energy again." I got a few more good times with her, before she left one day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion