tuscl

Anybody ever used a topless maid service?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Wow. A real femme fatale....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She looks ugly
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My cleaning woman is a 60-70 something Polish woman. I have no desire to see her topless.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been thinking about hiring a cleaning lady but if I do it sure won't be a topless one. I want my house cleaned. The strippers can take care of the rest of my needs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I could find plenty of strippers to make house calls topless. But I can't figure out how a business owner would ever get them to do actual cleaning work. Maybe the cleaning service is a joke and they just stand there looking pretty and waiting for the homeowner to throw money at them.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wonder if these women are just using the service as a cover for sex work...I'd hate to pay $200 and have both a dirty house and blue balls.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Jeez, what a nut case. I bet she cleans up good though. Yea, if the service isn't a front for sex, than it probably comes with far too many rules. Heck, I could get one of my honey's to run around the house nakey for half a day for 200. They only thing they would clean is my wallet though.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I feel like we've discussed this before.

I'd have to imagine a hot topless maid would clean badly. I'd rather hire a middle aged Mexican lady and the go see strippers.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    JamesSD - be careful that was the mistake Arnold made.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    A stripper has told me she owns one of these companies and she makes tons of money from it.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    I had a housekeeper who cleaned topless. She was wild and did a good job. Sometimes she brought a friend, especially if she was hungover. They both cleaned topless and I paid them both. Lots of good stories. And they did an excellent job cleaning.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ did they ever do anything more than cleaning?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion