tuscl

Final Reminder of Saturday's Meet Up in Detroit

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
In case you've been under a rock or inside a stripper for the past two months and have been oblivious to your surroundings, there is a tuscl meet up this Saturday at Penthouse in Detroit. Some of us are meeting at 6:30 for dinner but feel free to come any time.

Many forces have conspired to try and keep this event from happening. There were, for example, unfounded rumors about the end to VIP fun. Most recently, there was the shocking fact that a rap singer was shot and killed at 2 am outside a Detroit strip club. But we will not be deterred.

I will send a PM on Friday to those who have expressed interest in attending with details on how to locate me. But I will not, as has been rumored, be wearing body armor. My only protection for the trip will be in a little wrapper in my pocket.

this event will have everything you could want in life -- food, strippers, sex, and alcohol. And video girl and the DS -- unless I'm lying about them. Only those who come to the meet up will know for sure.

If you want to come and haven't told me before, please let me know that you're coming.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My little head is telling me let's go but my big head tells me it's not a good time right now.

Kudos on setting it up and staying w/ it – hope you guys have a great time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'll see you for the Miami meet up this winter.

I'm sure Detroit will be great. It's just herding cats. What could possibly go wrong with that?
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I'm new here (although I had a different account that I only used to read reviews for a long time), so pardon the comment on this topic which is clearly meant for the grizzled veterans but...are you saying that the DS will be there in person?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No. Dougster doesn't have enough money to convince me to expose her to you guys. Sorry but I think you understand. But I will show pictures of us together if anyone is interested.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Had a guy at the Penthouse club show me a picture of his wife. Not sure this is the same but hopefully there will be enough girls that we don't have to look at pictures on JS69 phone.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'll be at the Penthous at 6:30. But I've decided not to perform my rap songs.

• georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Hey can we change it to Thursday?
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    ^^
    Kidding!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sure George you come on Thursday. But some of us might be around 48 hours late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion