tuscl

Domination Lapdance

First time experience for me. A girl who just came back from vacation talked me into it.

I asked what would I get out of that? She said "A lot of fun."

So I said yes to that and we went in.

She definitely gave a good grind with the kisses. But the part I will never forget was the domination part.

Man, she was dominating me at the same she was like viciously wanting to rape me too.

I got the slapped in the face, really hard many times.

I got choked too, but she was gentle on that one.

Best part was the raping part. I think she'll ask me to go out and give me some more domination.

7 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    Not happened to me but I fucked a hot English girl a while back who liked me holding her neck very tight as I pounded away. She also enjoyed a good spanking.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I prefer the other way around where I'm the one doing the dominating. Like I asked DS2 last night to tell me some more of her sexual turn ons. She said it turns her on for the man to be in charge sexually. She wants a guy who knows how to take care of her orgasms and wants him to do his thing while she totally submits to everything he does. She wants a confident guy who is in control of everything that is done. SS or not, I'm ready to dominate her later this week.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Not my thing either way around.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've done at least light choking, hair pulling, and medium-hard spanking with at least 80% -- and probably more -- of the strippers I've done VIPs with in the past few years, and a few, pretty heavy spanking + pussy spanking + "you're my master" talk. I ask first, nothing non-consensual, but my experience is that strippers, like civilian women, almost universally like a little light submission play, and a good number like it heavier. Keep in mind, though, even with a brand new stripper, we've probably been drinking together 60-90 minutes before I ever take her in the back, so there's at least a little bond before I ask her if I can smack her. I'm perfectly fine if she wants to reverse the roles, too, but fewer strippers/women are into that...
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It's even better when she likes pain.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I want girls to give it up for me, to be submissive, to dress for me, and to let me have all I want. But it is nothing like what you are talking about. There is always domination and submission going on in human interactions, especially sexual interactions. But I don't go for anything like what you guys are describing.

To each their own.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Weather Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIlHVFTj…
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm not into the submission/domination thing either. One dancer I had a bed dance with in the Twin Cities told me afterward that she enjoyed dominating me; personally, I thought she was just being needy and clingy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion