Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Domination Lapdance

alabegonz

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

First time experience for me. A girl who just came back from vacation talked me into it.

I asked what would I get out of that? She said "A lot of fun."

So I said yes to that and we went in.

She definitely gave a good grind with the kisses. But the part I will never forget was the domination part.

Man, she was dominating me at the same she was like viciously wanting to rape me too.

I got the slapped in the face, really hard many times.

I got choked too, but she was gentle on that one.

Best part was the raping part. I think she'll ask me to go out and give me some more domination.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Not happened to me but I fucked a hot English girl a while back who liked me holding her neck very tight as I pounded away. She also enjoyed a good spanking.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I prefer the other way around where I'm the one doing the dominating. Like I asked DS2 last night to tell me some more of her sexual turn ons. She said it turns her on for the man to be in charge sexually. She wants a guy who knows how to take care of her orgasms and wants him to do his thing while she totally submits to everything he does. She wants a confident guy who is in control of everything that is done. SS or not, I'm ready to dominate her later this week.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Not my thing either way around.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I've done at least light choking, hair pulling, and medium-hard spanking with at least 80% -- and probably more -- of the strippers I've done VIPs with in the past few years, and a few, pretty heavy spanking + pussy spanking + "you're my master" talk. I ask first, nothing non-consensual, but my experience is that strippers, like civilian women, almost universally like a little light submission play, and a good number like it heavier. Keep in mind, though, even with a brand new stripper, we've probably been drinking together 60-90 minutes before I ever take her in the back, so there's at least a little bond before I ask her if I can smack her. I'm perfectly fine if she wants to reverse the roles, too, but fewer strippers/women are into that...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It's even better when she likes pain.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I want girls to give it up for me, to be submissive, to dress for me, and to let me have all I want. But it is nothing like what you are talking about. There is always domination and submission going on in human interactions, especially sexual interactions. But I don't go for anything like what you guys are describing.

To each their own.

SJG sites.google.com

Weather Report youtube.com

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm not into the submission/domination thing either. One dancer I had a bed dance with in the Twin Cities told me afterward that she enjoyed dominating me; personally, I thought she was just being needy and clingy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement