tuscl

Shopping Tonight?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I've been running my system on potential DS2. Tonight we either close the deal on an OTC date or I give up. She's new and I believe that she's never done this before, so I've been going slow. But three visits is enough. The little head doesn't have that kinda time.

Anybody else shopping tonight?

10 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Window shopping for me. Will the clubs be slower or busier?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not tonight but tomorrow afternoon could be very interesting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thank you Joe but I already thought of that.

Scat, you have the only club I've ever heard of with outstanding shopping on a Sunday afternoon. It really isn't fair.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat has it made
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    John's System works once again. She's got perfect girl next door dream strioper looks. Awesome chill personality, lots of fun. And she said yes to our date. The only thing standing between her and DS2 status is to determine the quality of the sex. But she says she's a multi orgasmic freak, and her dances support that claim.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Congrats John! I hope she follows thru with the date.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Well done. It's hard to know when to throw in the towel. Sometimes patience pays off. Often though it is just the honey stringing the PL along when there never was any hope for OTC
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Going window shopping tonight. Got laid last night so I'm not exactly thirsty. Just wanna see some sexy naked girls work the pole.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Went Friday night. Met a new 21 year old girl I'd seen in the club a couple months ago. When I started asking about "options", she was pretty up front. When I asked about that, she said she'd asked her friend about me, and was told I was "nice." That's the second time somethingike that has happened to me in the past year.

Anyway, she did a very good job in the back room, and gave me her number, so we'll see what happens. I looked her number up on Facebook, and her boyfriend doesn't look like he carries a gun, so hopefully I won't have to worry about that. But then, neither do I, so...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion