News Flash

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:28 PM
Tom Brady just signed an endorsement deal with Ashley Madison

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Haha...how about..."life's too short to get caught, destroy your phone and deny everything"
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol mikeya02
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    My solution the nfl should vacate any and all games the cheating quarterback has ever or ever will play in.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Much as I hate the culture of cheating in the Patriots front office, it's the NFL that looks foolish. They had no case and allowed an arbiter to tell them just that. I can't believe the NFL puts up with such incompetence at the top.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's the blatant lying that gets me... Tom Brady doesn't always destroy his phone... But when he does... It's to get rid of incriminating evidence
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    He also signed with NAMBLA.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Tell me something, how did this get into court? It wasn't a public law he broke, just a football rule. Can they start taking teams to court because they are punished when late for practice? Fined for missing a meeting? Where does it end? This country is just getting so NUTS!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Mr_O: The NFL has to follow their own rules and the CBA. They can't just make it up as they go along. The judge never said Brady was not guilty; he didn't even review the evidence because it wasn't relevent.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Wasn't there an amber alert once in Chicago for a baby named Tom Brady?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^ LMFAO
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    rockstar666, "he didn't even review the evidence because it wasn't relevent." Not brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion