tuscl

Denali

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:58 AM
Best conspiracy theory I've heard all week "Denali" means "black power" in Kenyan Let's just hope I can still buy a Big Mac next week.

12 comments

• bvino
    9 years ago
    McKinley means":you are fucked" in Hawaiian.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "McKinley means":you are fucked" in Hawaiian." Brilliant!
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Mount means...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Let's just hope I can still buy a Big Mac next week." Is this a brilliant crazyjoe setup? I'm sure there is something scatological that can be done with that! Perhaps crazyjoe can say that it's a Big Mac on the way in but Danali on the way out!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Ignorance is a powerful in the aluminum hat club. I'm guessing we all saw the article about Obama changing the mountain name from McKinley
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Not a single person in Alaska called it McKinley, and neither did anyone who came to climb it. The only people pissed are some R's in Ohio, and they put chili on spaghetti, so who cares what they think anyway?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    hiroaki +1
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    So, which will happen first ? 1) hiroaki climbs Mt. McKinley 2) hiroaki gets his first club review published.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    ummm no it doesn't because there is no such language as kenyan....LOL The name “Denali” is derived from the Koyukon name and is based on a verb theme meaning “high” or “tall,” according to linguist James Kari of the Alaska Native Language Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, in the book “Shem Pete’s Alaska.” It doesn't mean "the great one," as is commonly believed, Kari wrote Be careful Fox news will fry your brain!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    hiroaki, as a Republican from Ohio I am deeply offended by your comment. I could care less what they call that mountain, but don't insult our Cincinnati chili. You can insult our professional sports teams (Reds & Bengals), our politicians (from John Boehner to Jerry Springer) and even our local strip clubs (although at least post a review first), but if you start insulting our local delicacies you are in for a fight.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    whodey is Cincinnati and whodat is Nawlins?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Denali means "I peaked too young" in Swahili.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion