tuscl

Allowed back to a SC

M7L
Zurich
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:36 PM
A month ago, I was at HiLiter and a dancer tried to overcharge me. I refused to pay the entire amount, but gave her what she deserved. As I was leaving, the bouncers stopped me and said I shorted the dancer a lot more. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I didn't care so I slid out from being surrounded and got the fuck outta there. I'll be back in the area late next month. Can I go back? Or is it still too hot?

26 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Why do you want to go back? I would strike a clip joint off my list.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Go back,they will have forgotten about you.If they say something deny it.Same thing happened to me not to long ago at PP Cola.When I told the bitch to go fuck herself she ran into the managers office.Thats when the bouncer said ,"Dice! Its a good time for you to go".
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    jackslash - My understanding is that Hiliter is one of the most popular clubs in Phoenix. You can't diss the whole club for the actions of one dancer. I have found a ROB or 2 at Follies and I keep going back. As to whether it is safe to return, I would think so but I would avoid the dancer you got into it with.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Do they scan id's at the door? If not, they probably have no way of remembering you unless you really stand out in a crowd. If you are really that worried, change your appearance up a bit depending on how you looked a month ago: shave or grow out facial hair, wear a hat, wear glasses, etc.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I doubt they will remember you. Especially if you're not a regular. That place has so many people there on a daily basis it's unlikely they would remember you the next week. Let alone a month. Unless you have some feature (height or weight) that makes you recognizable. Jack - I've had some bad trips to Hi-liter but I keep going back bc the mileage/dancer hotness factor can't be beat. It's the best place in Phoenix for the combo. Like most places, there will be ROB.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah M7L put on a fake nose and glasses and do the Humpty Dance.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you don't see the dancer who claims you didn't pay, you're good. You could use a different name too. Some dancers seem to change names. Some people seem to remember me for life. I was thinking what did I do? I heard a few times I am unique and one time a dancer told me I was unforgettable. Was it the lightning bolt static electricity charge she felt when she touched me? Was it a story I told? Was it because I popped up on her Facebook account? Who knows. I certainly have seen some weird bizarre things. I believe most people never believe me. I just hope I never show up in a viral video in YouTube.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Go back. Worst thing that happens is that you can't enter. Best case, well it is Hi Liter ....
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    What jack said.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    You should be ok. If you're not a regular and didn't otherwise call attention to yourself, they're probably not going to remember you. If the bouncers do and want to start shit over it, I'd ask to speak with a manager. Just explain that you're a returning customer who had a negative experience with a dancer who tried to scam you. If they still claim you shorted her, ask for proof. If they're going to be dicks, why spend your money there?
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    M7L, I see you mentioned the ROB in your review, but it would help if you put her name down and were more detailed about how she ripped you off, like how many songs she tried to add to charge you over the amount you did and which particular bouncers were part of her scheme. Also, a great way to describe a dancer is by her tattoos, if applicable. They are the ultimate stripper tracking device. A stripper can change her stage name, her hair color, and her eye color (colored contacts) easily, but tattoos take time to remove.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I agree the bouncers won't remember you, but the dancer might. I think I know who your Argentinian dancer was, as well as the "other blonde with big tits" mentioned in your HL review. ROBs are relatively rare at the HL, but definitely more prevalent on night shift IMHO. If the "other blonde" is who I think it is, she tried to overcount on me, so that was the first and last time she danced for me.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I've claimed to have a twin brother my entire life. I've actually used that and it has worked.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Frankly M7 you wouldn't be worrying about this if you managed the problem upfront. If the bouncer was trying to shake you down, you should have asked to speak to a manager. In some places you can get arrested for not paying a dancer for her services. If I were you, I would avoid the club for a while longer. If either the dancer or bouncer or both are working there it could lead to a lot of drama. You basically proclaimed yourself guilty when you ran off instead of dealing with it then, so you'll be in a tough spot if you are recognized and things go south. Good luck!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    M7L you actually have proven to be a paying customer so even if they do recognize you it's no skin off the bouncer's back. The issue is with you and the dancer so bouncers know you will be there to spend, and that's all they care about. Since there was no fighting involved and u did the right thing by leaving, you will be viewed by security as no threat. Go back and have your fun. In the past at a low mileage club an aggressive dancer shoved her ass in front of my fave and I thought I politely pushed her slightly to give me more space. She ran to the bouncer saying I grabbed her inappropriately, and he said I was supposed to leave. I stood my ground and explained my side of the story and believed me so I could stay. All you have to do is explain your side and the bouncers will let u spend money on a different dancer.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Look at Rickyboy acting all tough like he would have handled the situation differently. Sure...just try rationalizing with a ROB. The bouncer would have definitely taken the dancer's side in this conflict. Not sure how tense the situation was, but avoiding an irrational position from a fucked up dancer on drugs is something I would do. Unless your Rickyboy and you say "let's fuck that drugged up stripper! She's backsliding, and I take advantage of her."
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    They probably won't even remember after a month or so. I'd go for it.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    M7- So how is your marathon training coming along ? Dude, I've read your reviews, including an earlier one at BSC whereby you had a payment issue there, and ran out of the club. This seems to be a recurring problem for you. Issue seems to be running out of cash and not fully keeping track of things. If you're down to your last $100, Situational Awareness 101 should dictate that you don't buy a string of dances with a new found hottie at $20/pop without making an ATM run. I'm with rick in that you should lay low at this club, and reassess your clubbing habits. Habitually stiffing people and running isn't conducive to long term club enjoyment.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Minnow, nice catch on that one. In that case I owe a Mia culpa in regards to my Rickyboy bashing above. A pattern has developed in M7L's behavior of playing the bullshit card. Another reason to never believe what anyone states in TUSCL, and a better reason not to be so sensitive to anyone's posts. Thanks for pointing that out to us Minnow.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @M7L: You don't mention what form the "overcharge" took. Did she tell you beforehand "X per dance" and then raise it afterwards? Did she not even tell you the price until afterwards? Did she claim more dances than she gave? If the scenario is that you knew the price going in, still got the dances, and she didn't miscount, then even though you feel that she "overcharged" you or gave crappy dances, tough shit, you still owe her. If, in the other hand, she miscounted, or raised the price after the fact, then rick is right, you should have talked to a manager. As it is, your stated actions label you suspect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    They let people (e.g. fired dancers; thrown-out custies) back in SCs all the time as long as they behave. Also – you have to stand your ground and this means calmly and appropriately stating your case (instead of making a run for it) – the clubs themselves often have a short leash on dancers (they'll fine them for anything) b/c they know that many of these bitches are trouble unless controlled – club staff knows the SC scene better than us and they know there are dancers that will rip off custies – if you have a case and state it appropriately; good chance they do not necessarily take the dancer's side – I go to black dives all the time where many a ghetto ho will try to pull a fast-one on this clean-cut whiteboy; I never let them do it; most of them try to intimidate me into paying and try to scare me by stating they'll call the bouncer or manager; most of them back down and don't call anyone and the few times they have I have not lost my argument and did not pay nor leave the club – I do have a certain advantage in that I often get many dances from many different dancers when I club (since dances are $5 or $10 in the black dives I hit); so since I get dances from different dancers; if the manager/bouncer tells me anything I'll say “hey; I've gotten dances from 3 other dancers and they are not complaining I shorted them”; and this often helps when it's down to my word against hers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In clubs w/ a separate dance area and often a dance-counter; most dancers will not try the over-count BS but still some have the balls to try and do it – not common but I've had dancers over-count me in clubs w/ a dance-counter (club employee) and I'll tell the dancer if we have a dispute that we'll go over to the dance-counter guy and get it straightened out; more often than not this clears up the dancer's mathematical issues. On one occasion in a dive w/ a dance-counter; me and the dancer went up to the dance-counter to “clear things up” - as we are doing so I noticed the counter-guy and the dancer kinda making eye contact as if the counter-guy is going to agree w/ w/e the dancer says (to help her out IMO) – so dancer says “we did X right?”; and counter-guy says “yeah I think so” - I firmly said “no – it was this many”; and both backed down b/c counter-guy knew the deal. In places where there is no dance-counter and dances are on the floor; due to my previous experiences at the black dives I hit; I often make it a habit to tell the dancer b/f she starts dancing for me to let me know every time she is starting a new song – it's kind of a pain and PLish to have to do this; but I hate getting ripped-off although I don't mind spending $$$ - when I ask a dancer to let me know each time she starts a new song; then I can keep count (since this can often be hard to do especially in the black dives with their song-cutting and mixing shit); and she also knows I'm keeping count – and this will often minimize “misunderstandings”.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I went back and read your reviews, short money seems to be a recurring theme, maybe you loose control of yourself when you drink. I don't know exactly what transpired but if I were you, which I am not, I would consider trying a club or two without drinking maybe it is unintentional on your part but you do need to get a handle on this before you get into trouble. I hope you don't take this as a personal attack, you might want to consider this an intervention
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Just go back at a different time and see what kind of feel you get. That's a busy club and so many people pass thru it that it's doubtful that anyone except the dancer in question would recognize you.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    What sclvr5005 says is about right. And even if someone outs you, just say that was long ago and to you not a big thing to me, but if it is to you, I'll just leave. Then turn and walk out.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I had almost the same thing happen to me last year. When I went back a couple of months later, the manager who had kicked me out greeted me warmly, and the ROB who started it all approached me like she'd never seen me before. Another stripper there told me I could have come back the night after without any problems. Often, the bouncers and managers back the stripper in a dispute like that just to show support and allow her to save face. It's not necessarily about you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion