tuscl

The hottest thing that a dancer has said to you ITC

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the hottest thing a dancer has ever said to you ITC? Here's mine.

So I'm shopping last weekend. The little head has started calling my latest focus DS2. Obviously that's extremely premature, and could just be wishful thinking. But she does have the qualifications both in looks and personality to be a DS. She also seems like enough of a sexual freak to qualify, although the details remain to be worked out. And last night she said the hottest thing that I can ever remember a dancer saying to me during a lap dance.

I'm a big believer in the erotic nature of words. The right sexual words, spoken at the right time, in the right way, by a gorgeous young woman, can make me instantly hard.

So this girl is a baby stripper, never done OTC, but gives great lap dances. Obviously I'm shopping for OTC but in a way that doesn't scare the newbie away. She is giving me a lap dance focused upon worshiping her young, playful, natural, glorious breasts.

We've talked about sexual turn ons, turns offs, experiences, etc. So I start telling her some of the sexual things that I want to do to her to give her as many orgasms as is physically possible. I had shared this some with her before but this time I'm more specific about my penchant for giving pleasure to gorgeous young women. We are moving, I hope, to making our talk a reality. I tell her I'll stop if she thinks my talk is creepy, but she says no keep going. So I do. I explain, as I did last time, that I will stay between her legs as long as she wants. I tell her a true story about once giving the DS four orgasms this way. I explain how I have been working to learn better oral pleasure techniques and have learned that most guys are too fast and aggressive. She agrees that my "system" sounds good, so I reiterate how I want to be her sex slave and please her in every way a woman can be pleasured. Then I adoringly worship her breasts for a while. She's turned on by breast sucking. She didn't tell me that, it's just my observation. Another reason that perhaps maybe she actually could be a DS2.

While she dances, I ask her if she has thought about the OTC offer that I made her last time. The little head is completely in lust with this girl and before I could stop him last time he offered her what I pay the DS. She said yes she thought about the offer every day this past week. Then she said that one night last week she fantasized about me licking her pussy for as long as she wanted while she mastrabated.

Of course my first thought is that this is SS. A gorgeous 20 year old is not really mastrabating to the thought of what a customer could do for her. But if you heard her comment in context, and appreciated how young and inexperienced she is at strip clubbing, you'd understand why I don't think it was SS. She has no hustle yet. But even if it was fake, at least she thought enough about having sex with me to come up with this idea. This statement, and the idea of her mastrabating to the thought of me giving her the amazing oral sex extravaganza that I described to her, was a major turn on to me. The little head wanted to LDK but I reluctantly refused cause I desperately want my first orgasm to be inside her. I can do no less for a DS2 candidate.

What's the hottest thing that a dancer has ever said to you ITC?

30 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The first time my ATF asked if I wanted OTC was about the most worked up I've been from what anyone has said ITC.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "I like the way you kiss. I should be paying you".
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Keep in mind 99% of the time it's SS. One stripper told me I was the hottest guy she has ever met. Lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Probably the hottest words I've heard ITC were from a little slip of a girl with some of the most sensitive nipples I've ever seen. We were in the back room, she'd recently finished me off with her mouth, and was currently in the process of jilling herself off while sitting on my lap. Her nipples were between my fingers and I was was slowly increasing the pressure as I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger.

As she got nearer to orgasm, and I squeezed even harder, she said, "Oh god. That. Hurts. Soooo. Good."

However, the hotness of those words was dwarfed by the grunting scream she let out, muffled by biting my shoulder, as she orgasmed, soaking my, fortunately, still naked lap.

Damn. I need to look her up and see if she wants to get together again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Can't recall anything in particular that did not sound “stripperish” or run-of-the-mill ego-stroking SS – as far as I'm concerned actions speak louder than words and certain dancers' actions have been much “hotter” than anything any dancer has said to me.

But the OP does remind me of a saying in Spanish that goes something along the lines of “men fall in-love thru the eyes and women thru the ears”.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It wasn't what she said but what she did yesterday. I was getting an UHM table dance from an old favorite. I started to gently massage her clit and a big smile came over her face. I continued and she had her nose right up against mine. Then she started giggling. Softly at first and then it got louder. I took this as a sign that she was enjoying my efforts. So I stepped it up a bit and suddenly the giggle turned into a laugh and the laugh got so loud I was sure that somebody was going to ask what was so funny. I had to stop it there. I was afraid that she might collapse on the floor.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    ^rech

Haha. Lmfao!
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    It's all SS. If you think she has no SS, than she has the best SS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "I'll suck your dick for free"

Yeah right :)
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    "Want me to kick you in the nuts?".... oops, hottest not scariest thing a Stripper has said... probably "here is my number, I have private parties OTC".
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Meursault: To be a good salesman, you need to be sincere. When you can fake that, you have it made.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    My fave to date was a stripper that I had never met before approaching me and saying "that blouse looks really good on you. You know what would look even better on you? Me."

I get wet just thinking about it. The fact that she was smoking hot helped alot too.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Dude, you guys post things that pleases you and then later pisses over it because it is stripper shit.

Are you kinda crazy? Thinking about good things from stripper shit?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    If she says it, I'd believe it because I am in the heat of the moment.

But when it is done, paid for. That's pretty much it, a good memory. Toss them out the window because I paid money for it.

• alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I'd rather go all the way and enjoy the moment simply because all the planets aligned and made that lustful moment happen.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "I'll drain every drop from you."

She was a solid 8 and she was basically true to her word, but she was spitter so it wasn't quite as perfect as a bbbjcimws. Bit I wasn't complaining. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know I'm a total PL but I believe what this girl said. At least the little head does and that's good enough for me. Seriously I know it's probably SS, but there's at least some chance it couldd be true. And that's so hot that it makes up for the fact that she was probably lying.

I'm gonna fuck this girl. Blond. 9.5. natural, gorgeous. I want her to be DS2.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have heard many different lines from dancers but the best one so far happened as follows.

She had been there for a few months, and finally I asked her to stop by. We sat and talked for a bit, then she pointed to one of the other dancers a semi favorite of mine with a inconsistent schedule, but gave a very good dance, "I have seen you get dances from her, is she one of your favorites?" I nodded yes and she said, "I thought so, I think she's a little jealous of me. Why don't we go in the back and I'll give her a reason to be jealous. I bet by the time we are finished, I'll be your favorite."
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    My ATF keeps saying the same words that really takes me there, only she can say it, no one else.

You wonder why?

Lemme tell you why.

Here's what she said...

"Let's switch and I sit and lie down here, you do what you need to do. There are no rules."
  • Zjz
    9 years ago
    Oh my I have gotten some really hot words said to me from a few of my girls.
    1) I want you to baptize my tits with your cum.
    2) I need something to suck on
    3) Are you driving me home to night
    4) When is it my turn to get licked
    5) Do you want to see what you do to me? So please touch
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The hottest thing a stripper's ever said to me?

"Yes."
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Lets go and bring your GF.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I trust you.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Would you like to fuck me in this position?

Asked while in front of me on all fours. The question was hot because I knew it was more of an offer than a question which eventually came true.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    "Let's find a dark corner so you can make me cum."

Another from a different dancer..."you know I give the best blow job in this place"

Ahhh, the good ole days at PP Columbia!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    3-way tie:
    * I wanna blow you
    * I have no gag reflex
    * Sure, you can cum in my mouth
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    magicrat - Yeah but I hated having to take a number for my turn with good ole Gwen. :)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Here are a few lines of the years that made me choose her.

"My dances are so good, I'll give you a refund if you don't like it." She lived up to her boast.

While getting a very hands on lap dance at a known extras club, ""My mouth will feel a lot better on your cock, lets go upstairs and I'll show you." At a known extras club.

"I am dying to feel your cock inside me." At the same club.

"Wine makes me naughty and I have had 3 glasses so far, and I feel very naughty."
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat---neither was Gwen...which is a totally different story ;)....one I've told you about who is in med school now I think you said...the other was a really young thing that I only saw there a couple times.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Over the years I've heard:

"your dick feels so good"
    "we would have great sex"
    "you're turning me on by just looking at me"
    "you're making me horny"
    "I wanna take a bite out of you"
    "you're giving me goosebumps"

These strippers really go overboard with their SS lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion