tuscl

Responding to internet trolls

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Responding to internet trolls is like organizing your underwear drawer. Feels good for a second and then you ask yourself WHY DID I DO THAT?

Admittedly this is a lesson that I have not fully learned yet.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The only solution is to not feed the trolls.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ok sure
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Yep, the best way to deal with trolls like RickyBoy is to just not respond to them. After a short while they'll go away.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    If they are on ignore then you don't have to feed them or even deal with them. Any comment they make gets lost in the vast wasteland of ignored messages.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I fed all the trolls a generous portion of shit. They say it tasted like chicken and rice...
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    The problem is at many sites that's all that is there.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    The only way to deal with some extra stupid trolls is by giving it back to them in boatloads.
    The hilarious thing about grinddouche is his claim that I am on ignore when its so obvious that I'm not. If I were really on ignore he would have no reason to reply and eventually the whole thing would just die off. But he keeps coming back in a futile effort to get the last word, looking more and more desperate each time. I pity him more than anything else. But he brought this all on himself.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Anyone having any luck getting RickyBoy band from this site?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion