tuscl

A great idea for Dougster

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Dougster, we are all unbelievably sick of your incessant System crap directed at Rick. We'd rather be tied down and forced to fuck Hillary Clinton than to read that yet again again and fucking again over and over ... again.

But that's not the only motivation for my suggestion. What I'm going to write is a great idea on its own merit. Here it is in a nutshell. Instead of Rick, troll that jackass StroDick, or Diggs, something that that. His System is at least 1000 times more fucked up than Rick's post. Seriously, read it. There's potential for comedy genesis in belittling this fool. You could literally spend a lifetime on his ass and still have material to use without completely repetitive repetition. It'd be much funnier. Great idea. Great System.

Please. Or just call me a faggot for he 1000th time and keep boring us to tears.

7 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ok, I'll tell you what. Start a thread asking if I should never mention RickBoy's faggity System ever again. If the vote is unanimous (I won't vote) then I'll do what everyone wants.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm not going to comment on the Dougster advice, but you seen the StroDiggs twitter?

http://twitter.com/strodiggs

That is some serious dumbassery there! He is indeed a non-brilliant guy!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Great voting system if not for the fact that you are behind at least a dozen posters.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    At least 100!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I hate it when a site fixes the format automatically for the iPad and the text is too small to read. I won't use the site. This site is more advanced than twitter or wherever the link went to. at least the finger swipe enlarge still works here.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm currently undecided. is this the primary?
    What's in it for us if we vote yes?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    There's too much ambiguity without seeing a debate to make a more precise decision. Who is qualified to see this through as a fair and just campaign?

My guess is SJG, only due to his ability to put in the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion