tuscl

There should be a sign...

deogol
Michigan
Friday, August 28, 2015 11:31 AM
that says... Don't Date The Strippers. So many people learn about it the hard way.

9 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dating dancers is only a problem if you get emotionally involved to the point that you expect more than she will give. Some of my most fun "dates" were with my ATF, and once I got used to her cancelling half the time, being late (or asleep) the other half, it got a lot easier for me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Here is your sign [view link]
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Meh. We need some human warmth and night cuddles too.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    hehe My all time favorite.. "I just needed a hug" Andrew Dice Clay
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with dating strippers, is that's you don't want to meet them for the first time at their place of work. Once a custy, always a custy. It's like being friendzoned, except much more expensive.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Haha, good point.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    If you are paying them for sex, it's not a "date". You are "hiring" them. When I think of guys "dating" dancers, I think of my buddy, who was in his late 40's/early 50's and coming back from a painful divorce. He began frequenting a club not too far from his house and befriended a dancer there in her 30's. Yes, he paid for dances and fucked her in the club. But they transitioned to an out of club dating relationship, in which they went out of town together, talked on the phone, went out for dinners, etc, and there was no payment of an agreed upon fee for the pleasures. It was the beginning of a relationship, but it never got to the next level for whatever reasons. "Dating" to me equates with meeting a woman and going out on dates to enjoy each other's company with an interest in taking the relationship further, with no sexual services to be provided for an agreed upon fee. If you are paying a dancer or any other woman to meet and eat and drink and then fuck for a prearranged fee, you are HIRING them not dating them.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Nothing wrong with dating strippers, is that's you don't want to meet them for the first time at their place of work. Once a custy, always a custy." Heh, I disagree with all of that. 1. You definitely don't want to date strippers, regardless of where you meet them, 2. Of the small number of dating/fuckbuddy relationships I've had with strippers, 100% of them started off with me as a customer
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    But the best is IS the hard way. Even jimmy agrees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion