tuscl

Why did you first go to a strip club and how old were you?

I'm just wondering about people's first time strip club experiences. I was in my mid 20's and had never gone to one. Some of the guys where I worked at the time decided that my eyes needed to be opened so to speak so they took me. I wouldn't be surprised if I would have never gone to a strip club if not for this experience but I don't regret it at all. I believe I had a negative impression of these clubs to start with and thought shady things happened here but my thoughts changed dramatically after going to one. I also remember someone saying to bring lots of cash and I thought 50 dollars was a whole lot of cash at that time. What are your experiences anyone?

17 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    The first club I ever went to was Heavenly Bodies next to O'Hare airport. It wasn't even topless. I was 21 and went with an old high school buddy for something to do on a Friday night. I thought it was lame and never went back there. The first place I really enjoyed was some place in Cicero, next to Chicago, whose name I forgot and doesn't exist anymore, but they had lap dances and everything. That's when I was hooked.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    V: I have a feeling you are right!
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Wow! It’s been so long ago, I’m not sure if this really was the first time. I believe I started when I was about 21. I was away at school and went with some guys in my class. I went just to go with the guys, and now, I still go and enjoy myself, alone or with friends.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    YODA: Something tells me that it really wouldn't have mattered what season it was. If it was in the middle of summer your story sould have been, "so we went over to the 'stripper' part to grab a beer and cool off." Just a hunch. : )
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    very first time....I was about 6, my dad and uncle owned a club that featured Burlesque 2 nights a week. I thought girls were "icky" back then.

First time as a customer: I was about 19, A band I was playing in was booked into a club that had bands on one side and strippers on the other. We were early and the "band" side was still locked up. It was winter so we went into the "stripper" side to warm up. The first thing I saw was a blond woman with huge fake boobs setting her nipples on fire. She made her boobs gyrate as the flames grew larger. Then, she blew her nipples out, lifted each breast to her mouth and sucked on the nipple. Somehow, I kew my life was changed forever...and I don't even LIKE fake ta ta's...
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    My uncle took me to a club in New Orleans. I wasn't 16 yet, but back then they didn't card you. I will never forget the gorgeous brunette with red feathers stuck on her beautiful body. I never told my folks, because they would not have let me take another road trip with my favorite uncle again...
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well I think I was about 23years old when I went to my first one. I had not too long come back home from the army. The strip club in town had only been open for a few years but I wasn't there when it first open. I had heard some guys at working talking about it and saying there were alot of girls from the college that were working down there so I decided to check it out. Well, it wasn't all that great the girls looked okay but they didn't serve any alcohol or give table or lapdances. Still it was kind of cool at first but it seemed to go down hill over the next few months. I decided that I would check out this other club about 80miles from where I stayed. I met this one Gorgeous dancer named Savannah. She was Hungarian about 5'5 looked to be around 125 to 130lbs leanly muscled with long dark curly hair. I ended up getting a lapdance from her the first night and afterwards I said I got to go back because she was tight. SHe quit probably a year or so afterwards and the club never really had another dancer as sexy as her but I have found other spots to go and visit.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I basically started this story on another thread, but here it is...

I was in my mid 20's, and had never been to a SC before. Never really had the need to go, and was filled with misconceptions.

During dinner, while on a business trip up on Portland, ME, it came up that it was my B-day. My boss and the two other gentlemen we were with said we should find a way to celebrate. One of out clients was from out of town, so after dinner the plan was to show him around the area, and wouldn't you know we eventually ended up pulling into the parking lot of Platinum Plus.

To be honest, it was actually kind of pathetic. My B-day became the excuse for three middle-aged married guys to have a night out. In fact, I ended up being the designated driver.

Luckily, my first experience was in one of the classiest clubs in New England. Too be honest, I spent most of the night watching a Sox game on the big screen, but I could tell right away that most of what I had heard or believed about SCs was not entirely true. The experience was almost ruined when the guys decided to get me a dance, but the dancer they chose was not my type at all. I think she knew it was first dance, and could tell I wasn't really into it. Later on, I figured I'd give it one more shot when I saw a dancer who really caught my eye. WOW! To this day, I would have to say that was one of the better dances I ever had, and was probably the reason I became hooked. The funny thing is, I've never been able to find that dancer again. I've been back there several times, and am now friendly with several of the dancers, but no one remembers her. Oh well, maybe its better that way.

Well, that's my story.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    I started going at age 17 because I was scared of girls. I soon started practicing exhibitionism and have done so for the past 40 years.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Early 20's. Good buddy of mine, recently married and bored, wanted to go almost every week-end. It was tame in those days, just stage dances, but all you had to do was buy an occasional beer. When my 20 year marriage broke up, I started going a lot. Too much.
  • Darkknight7989
    11 years ago
    I went for my 21st birthday I was a broke college student at the time but still managed to go all the way for just $40. I guess she was feeling generous or something. Funny thing is that place burned down a week later. Skip 3 years later after I graduate I decided to return to the recently rebuilt and renamed club and its been my favorite ever since.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I was 3 and i needed milks
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • stripclub702
    9 years ago
    free limo ride to and from Las Vegas Strip clubs text 559-776-9795