tuscl

best clubs in the country...

emptystacks
Virginia
Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:14 AM
So what are some clubs across the country that have the best combination of hot girls and easy to get mileage? (outside of the champagne room) My picks are Penthouse Detroit and Baby Dolls in Dallas. I know you can get further cheaper at other places but they won’t be nearly as hot. They may not be Vegas quality looks but they're both solid in looks and mileage. Any other clubs that have both?

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Try all of them. We want to know. You can be the first to review them all
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    A very subjective question indeed. I think both probably isn't achievable to most of us that grade girls in a similar way. Girls are very astute at realising their credentials and pushing their rate accordingly knowing guys like me will pay it.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If Babydolls in Dallas in on your list then you need to get out more. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yet depends upon whether you define mileage as including extras. If not there are dozens of clubs BD being one. If yes the list is shorter but id rather not list them, but not BD.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When it comes to clubs I think there are 3 factors I look for. 1. Can I get my dick sucked in this club (aka) extras and not have to get a penicillin shot immediately following my visit? 2. How hot are the bitches in this club, are they hot enough to make me willing to enter said club even though I know I won't get my dick sucked? 3. If the girls aren't that hot, and I'm not going to get my dick sucked, can I at least bring my friends, get drunk and have a good time without getting a pool cue cracked over my head? Now, some clubs that come to mind for me: Tier 1: Lots of clubs like this in Detroit and Canada, and others speckled around the country (Atlanta, City of Industry, PHX, etc. etc.) Tier 2: Lots of clubs fit in here. I would put Baby Dolls Dallas in here, Bourbon Street, several Tampa clubs, etc. etc. Tier 3: Too many to mention, my friends and I can manage to get drunk and have a good time in the parking lot of Taco Bell at 4AM if you bring the booze. BTW - you're not going to any clubs with EmptyStacks!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Look at the TUSCL Top 10 rankings. They are 100 pecent accurate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Follies Atlanta Treasures Houston Tootsies Miami
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Mons Venus Tampa
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    As far as the places I've been, there's Follies (day) and Tootsies (night)...and there's everywhere else.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    And why would staying outside of the CR be a prerequisite anyway? The best times to be had are usually IN the VIP/CR. Sure, in a clip joint like BabyDolls, you MIGHT get a little action IF it is day time and the security goons are otherwise occupied, but not normally and I don't consider some chick grabbing my dick through my pants to be very exciting. Seriously now, are limited mileage lapdances really what anyone aspires to? If you really want a combination of mileage and attractiveness, your best bets are places like Pasco County, Greenville SC and other places where attractive girls are available in private rooms for blocks of time that are cheaper than a string of LDs. selling blocks of time for short LDs. Seriously, if I can buy a half hour VIP for $200 or under in a higher mileage club, why in the world would I ever end up in the LD area to begin with?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^for those that like to experiment and try different dancers. only time i do a vip or champagne room is if shes the only one in the club i find hot. and even then she has to be really hot for me to do a champange room depending on price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion