Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meet the shady ladies of 'penis propaganda': Anti-VD posters of WWII

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Steer clear of VD!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Classic stuff

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I doubt the 19 year old kids in the LCVPs landing on Omaha Beach gave a shit about VD.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I wonder just how prevalent STDs were during WWll. I remember hearing stories of 30 guys leaving Viet Nam in a C-130 and 29 of them had their dicks wrapped in toilet paper.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

^^^^^ yeah i can't count the times i've heard the same complaint from patients:

"doc you got to help me. i got a problem with my foot."

"what kind of problem?"

"my dick keeps drippin' on it"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement