Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Daily Weirdness: McWhooper

Dougster

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wtf?

Replies (13)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Sounds good. But I'm sure that's going to a shit McDonalds toilets couldn't handle.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Sounds good. But I'm sure that's going to a shit McDonalds toilets couldn't handle."

Brilliant! I suspect crazyjoe is already in line! With reading material for the toilet!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Now twice the reason to stay away.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"Would you like fries with that?"

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Michelle Obama wants the McRib.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Long John Silvers + McDonalds = Fish Tacos

sorry you guys in San Diego

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ugh. Taco Bell not McDs

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ I am surrounded by great fish tacos, but I found it hard to resist when McDonalds had a special on Filet-O-Fish sandwichs

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Wouldn't it make more sense just to take all the money it would take to pull this off and just give that to the peace group?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^agree. There are plenty of other better options for the money

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Burger king realized their burgers suck

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

crazyjoe,

A new ad campaign.

Why waste your money in a strip club, our burgers suck!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I hate fish tacos. Cheap deep fried fish with cabbage and a sauce the consistency of jizz? Gross.

Anyways, since Dougster knows everything he should know both companies are flailing, having missed the boat on the healthier trend. BK has has franchise issues forever, and McDonald's is really only popular with poor people.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement