tuscl

Which would your prefer a strip club or a pot shop?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Strip club
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Strip club
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    if somebody had the money and the space, the two businesses would do fantastic next to one another.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Pot will always be cheaper in the black market, so I'd go with the strip club.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I don't smoke pot, so a strip club.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Strip club. I imagine the votes would look different on TUHS.NET (The Ultimate Head Shop). I like the quality and variety available at the new legal pot shops in Colorado (haven't been in WA or CA), but they take some of the fun out of it.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Strip club, hands down.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Let's be honest here. Did anyone really look at the building in the picture of that article? It would be a postage stamp of a strip club, Dave would be lucky enough to put two or three peep show booths in there! Hardly room for a stage, dressing room, bar and tables or booths.... I'd have to say the idea of putting a strip club there would be a challenging makeover for that building, and he probably already had the business model drawn up for the Pot shop.
    So in this case, I think his strategy to threaten building a strip club there to see if he can change the council's mind is just what it is- a poison pill. Dave needs to stick with his business plan if he can pull it off. I'm going against the grain and saying Pot shop just because it is a new market and God Bless America, I think we need to end Pot Prohibition and move forward- and Kudos to Dave for being a pioneer 'Green' entrepreneur.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 "if somebody had the money and the space, the two businesses would do fantastic next to one another."

The building next door to The Runway in Hillsboro, OR is being converted into a pot shop, probably opening in October when recreational sales become legal here. I don't think the two businesses are connected though, except for being next door to each other.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @dtek: I ply my ATF with weed; if there was a pot shop next door I'd be out of luck as she'd get it herself. Damn legal pot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion