tuscl

Stripper Party on 9/11? Some hoes just have no sense

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Since I have an instagram just DEDICATED to slutty women, I came across Bridgette B's photo of her coming to Sapphire's Gentleman's Club on 9/11

http://www.nysapphire.com/NY-Sapphire-Ad…

Normally, this would be hot and sexy, but as a fellow New Yorker, this sounds like a fail on all levels. Even though Remembrance Day isn't a national holiday, we should still respect those that fell on a perceived tragic day. Would you go to see an adult star on a particular day like this? Your thoughts?

18 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Can we have parties on Pearl Harbor Day?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rather wait and see jayden James or Allie haze anyway.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    For some of us spending 9/11 in a strip club is a way to remember where we were on that day. I spent the evening in the Memphis Platinum Plus. It was packed with stranded air travelers but it was a very somber crowd. I spent an hour just talking to a stripper about the day's events and she never even asked for a dance.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Alexis Love is definitely what I want for Christmas
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    If we change our habits the bastards win. Remember for sure, but live your life.

Oddest activity I ever undertook on Remembrance Day was get in a commercial airplane and fly across three states. I would have preferred to be in a SC. To each their own.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Teenagers today joke about 9/11. Mostly making fun of conspiracy theorists. But a 20 year old stripper was 6 when 9/11 happened. It may as well be pearl harbor.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    9 years ago
    Similar to Shadowcat, was in a SC in Baltimore the night when the riots started a few months ago. I watched the TVs at length with a dancer whose cop brother was on the front line that night and neither one of us felt like dances/VIP that night. Certainly not the same scale as 9/11, but it still made an impact on me.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Interesting stat for you guys.

9 months after 9/11 the birth rate tripled.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I was in the shadow of the Sears Tower (Willis Tower/whatever the fuck it's called today) and I kept looking for an airplane. They finally closed the building and we went home. When my train started moving, I had such a huge sense of relief. My wife worked at Aon at the time, on the 102nd story of tower 2. As luck would have it, she was in Chicago that day. I still have the phone number for WTC security in my cell phone address book.

Would I have a party on 9/11? Of COURSE! Naturally it would be a bigger party had she been working in NY at the time...
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago

Would I have a party on 9/11? Of COURSE! Naturally it would be a bigger party had she been working in NY at the time...

^
    WOW! The caring, sensitive, liberal shows his true colors! Unhuh
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "If we change our habits the bastards win. Remember for sure, but live your life. "

Well said, Corvus. +1
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    ThreeOSU: I'm neither caring nor sensitive. If that's how you think liberals all, meet some liberals or crawl back in your cave.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago

^^
    What you obviously are is a hypocrite! No wonder your wife dumped your stupid ass!
    Sorry I don't have a cave, Al Gore sent his followers to live in it so he can use up the energy saved by them.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL you've never met a liberal! That's okay; I understand the FOX "News" type mentality because I know a lot of conservatives. We're not that different from you; we just aren't as mean spirited about people's private lives as conservatives.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Right from the kool aid handbook, bring up fox news and use talking point #2 is it?, "mean spirited". Never fails, use the handbook talking points when you're confronted with a fact.

here you go.. fact: noun : something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence: a true piece of information

You talk mean spirited, what I found to be more mean spirited than most people on either side was your comment about you wish your wife was in the WTC on 9/11. No matter what happened in your marriage wanting her to die in the WTC travesty is just plain nasty!

So really, don't lecture people on mean spiritness, you're contending for first place!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My wife would be please you defended her honor. I'll sell her to you if you want!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @corvus "If we change our habits the bastards win. Remember for sure, but live your life."

which bastards do you refer to? There are a bunch of bastards everyone's fighting against these days!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    A year ago the 11th of September was my first night as a stripper. Oh, memories...

Anyhow, I wonder, what management was thinking when they chose the date for her performance. So silly of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion