tuscl

Scary

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
25% of the strippers in this country are on medication for mental illness.

That's scary. It means 75% are running around untreated. :)

19 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    *******Rimshot*******
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    LOL. I mean LMFAO.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Seems like a high percentage of TUSCL posters also fit that bill.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol good one Mr. SCAT
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    A high percentage of the "untreated" ones are self medicating; the treated ones too. ;)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If strippers want a committed man, they should try a mental hospital.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    So if 10% of club patrons are on mental illness medications does that mean that 90% are walking around untreated ? When I read OP, I thought back to a towelette cover from "Hooters" saying something like 58% of statistics are made up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL motor - good one
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd guesstimate that those percentages apply to the entire public and not just strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Psychiatric medication has pretty much the same effect on a person's life as do alcohol, street drugs like marijuana, and Born Again Christianity.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • ime
    9 years ago
    ^^^^this nutjob needs to be put on some serious meds, SJG you should have been a blowjob.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr. IME, are you on psychiatric meds right now? On alcohol? On Born Again Chistianity? On street drugs like marijuana?

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • ime
    9 years ago
    you're not even funny when you try to be. You should get on everything you hate because maybe you wouldn't be as much of a repetitive creep.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr. IME, do you think it better to live one's live on mood altering chemicals, or on mood altering ideologies like Born Again Christianity?

SJG
  • ime
    9 years ago
    you need something to bring you back to the real world so maybe you should go see a Dr. You talk about Born Again Christianity but I don't really think you understand what you are talking about. Do you separate Christianity from Born Again because you don't really make much sense, and you have your lies about taking down the Born Again preacher, your mental health seems to be failing.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Born Again Christianity is an ideology, a denial system. It has nothing to do with faith, rather it is based on fatalism. Born Again Christianity is not that much different from psychotherapy.

People turn to things like Born Again Christiantiy, and to psychotherapy, and to drugs, alcohol, and psychiatric medications when they don't want to face their feelings.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ @san_jose_guy. still upset your church no longer allows you to be a youth minister? well what did you expect after what you did to those two young sisters.

i think it is high time for you to start facing up to what you are and what you’ve done instead of spinning delusional fantasies turning yourself from villain to victim or more ludicrously, hero. the first step is to get back on your meds
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Please, keep reading DoctorPhil, and then you will see that NOTHING he says has any basis in fact.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion