tuscl

grindDAWGIN.....

Monday, August 24, 2015 9:17 AM
There I was standing at the bar. I felt a tap on the back and next thing, she is standing in front of me. She looks different. The hair has been straightened and darkened, which provides a better contrast for her skin tone and high cheekbones. She tells me she changed her hair with a smile, and asks me if I like it. F Yeah, I like it. This girl could go Sinead O' Connor on us and still have that model like face and hot body and be one of the sweetest dancers I've ever met. She heads to the back to freshen up. She comes out 10 or 15 minutes later and I buy her a drink and we catch up. Money has been bad, she says. She is having some personal problems. She didn't hit the number this month she was hoping to, and feels bad about it. She's thinking about trying other clubs. She doesn't want to dance for too long. It's not her scene. She wants to go to school. She is hungry. Where is the bouncer at? She saw him bring back the In N Out Burgers from the dinner run. I tell her the story of a gem of a dancer I knew who danced a couple of times a week while getting her nursing degree. She too wanted out, telling me of the destructiveness of the lifestyle. My young friend thanks me. I immerse myself in the tip rail for a while. An mid 20's African American dancer with natural C breasts takes my hand and places it on one of her soft bazookas. It feels good. A Latina dancer I first met over five years ago smiles as she picks up her tip and thanks me. It's amazing but she looks better now than she did when I first met her. The workout regimen and strict diet has made her body leaner and harder. And she doesn't drink anymore. She's a real cutie. But when my LDYH (Latina Dream Young Hottie) is in the building, most of my attention is focused elsewhere. The LDYH goes for a smoke and returns. Like most Sunday nights, the crowd is thinning out after midnight. At the time I leave the club, there are only around 3 patrons and 5 or 6 dancers. The dancers have mailed it in for the most part, slouched down on their seats, gazing down at the AMOLed screens of their Samsung phones. I finally get my dances. You know you have a good one when the dances keep getting better every time you see her. That ass is perfection. Not too much junk and not too skinny. Just perfect for deep grinding on the little dawg. And she grinds with a great rhythm, kinda like she's dancing to a merengue tune. The songs are over and I pay her with the customary tip. Another great session. She looks at the twenties with a smile and hugs me. I give her a hug and tell her to take care of herself. I go back to the stage and tip Ms. Big Booty. She's an early 20's dark skinned Latina with a really pretty face and all natural tits and ass. You wouldn't think a girl this thick would be one of the biggest stage earners there, but she's got a lot of energy and this is a Latino joint. She comes over and hugs me and asks me if I want another dance. I tell her I'm just watching the stage and she say's go for it. There are now only 3 of us customers left. I tip the girl I've known a long time again, and head for the exits. It was a good night. Got to check out some of my favorite dancers, and anytime I can get my grind on with the LDYH it's been a good night.

3 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Is that supposed to be typical of a great visit? I've had better visits to Hooters.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Another dipshit making up his own acronyms. exciting.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Hiroaki, you could have stopped at "another dipshit"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion