tuscl

You ever start to wonder the next day what a dancer said?

Example. A dancer told me or at least I thought I heard a dancer say she doesn't talk to guys older than 30.
She had been talking to me probably an hour. Now I'm thinking maybe she meant or maybe she said she doesn't talk to guys younger than 30. It just seems like I must have heard that wrong. Some strip clubs are hard to hear good in.

You ever wonder what a dancer actually said or meant to say? loud music and distractions leave me wondering quite a lot trying to listen while watching something else.

14 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I just nod my head and pretend to laugh.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was nodding my head a bit not saying much at times.

Probably best Ii kept a joke I was thinking about to myself. She said she kept yawning but she slept all day. I didn't sleep at all during the day like I usually do a little when I expect to be out late. I was thinking about joking and tell her maybe I'm an energy vampire and I'm draining her. Yep, probably a bad joke best to not talk about.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's what they're all saying

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf0…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At least I stopped absorbing electricity. That was weird a couple years ago shocking people with static electricity and I was the only one having the problem.
    Must have been my clothes rubbing on the chairs. I thought it was amusing giving electric jolts to dancers if I wanted to back then. I guess too much weird can make you seem creepy. I just nodded my head a lot.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    ^ lol
    yeah that's it. Sometimes you do hear bits and pieces.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I could have sworn she said she'd blow me in VIP.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It's worse with strippers, what with all the alcohol, loud music, and erections. But with women in general. I've had conversations like this:

Sue, Linda, and I have what I think is a really nice conversation. Linda then walks away.

Sue: Can you believe that bitch?!
    Me: Huh? She seemed to be nice
    Sue: You didn't see it? You didn't see how she FLIPPED HER HAIR??? Fucking bitch!
    Me: ????
    Sue: You're an idiot
    Me: ??????????????????

These days I can sometimes catch the little things -- if a woman compliment's another's clothes, it might really be an insult, for example, and sometimes I can tell. But mostly, I think women operate on a whole 'nother level of subtlety.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No.
    Strippers are sexual fast food....tasty at the moment but forgotten quickly afterwards.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @subraman. I totally agree. Don't understand why women do that? Can't they just be upfront about what they mean?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No, because I pay attention to what a girl is saying when I am with her, and also because I don't drink.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @sclvr: well said!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Dougster and sclvr, that is your view, and you are entitled to your view.

I like to be friendly, personal, and intimate with beautiful women. So they are to be savored and cherished. Long slow sessions, usually overnighters, have been best.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "Dougster and sclvr, that is your view, and you are entitled to your view."

how very white of you
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    the alcohol had nothing to do with wondering what I thought I heard. I think she meant one thing but said the opposite. I can confirm that next week if I don't have other girls in my face or lap nonstop. it appears if you buy a dancer drinks and dances, you can become quite popular. some people misspeak what they intended to say. the other remote possibility is that the dancer meant what she said but thinks I'm younger than 30. maybe the lights are dim.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion