tuscl

Massage

Where is the best place to get a massage in Chicagoland area?

10 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only massage I'm interested in is my dick getting massaged.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ask SJG. He's never been to Chicago. Probably never been west of the Rockies. But he knows all about Chicago massages. Cause he knows everything. About everything. Just keep the gravy flowing.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “Probably never been west of the Rockies.”

whoa!!! are you saying that San Jose isn’t west of the Rockies or are you saying san_jose_guy's mother's basement is east of the Rockies and the fat oracle of gravy drinking has never been to San Jose with their world famous underground Mexican hat dancing circuit and sex-slave free AMPs?

dude this is some kick ass weed…look at that cloud…it looks just like Frida Kahlo de Rivera…what were we talking about?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    East. Read what I mean not what I write.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Cook County Jail, ask for Bubba and Malique if you want the 4 hands special.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, the Rockies have been about my limit, so far. But RubMaps covers the whole country, and I can read it right here in my mom's basement.

As a non-paying member, you can only read the old reviews. But you can still use Advanced Search to look at all the reviews for you. So just set up a search by sex acts, and find the most extreme shops. The more they do, then usually the hotter the girls look, and the more dolled up they will be, and the easier it will be to turn it into a GFE session.

It seems to just come down to how much pressure they get from LE. If the pressure is high, then FS is available for those who specifically want it, but the girls don't promote it.

If pressure is low, then in the way the girls dress and make up, and in the way they approach you, they are in effect promoting FS and competing with the other shops. These shops are very conspicuous, and they are also much more used to GFE.

Search by city, by state, or by radius of up to 50 miles from a zip code and crossing over state boundaries.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

San Jose had been a fruit packing and blue collar town. It was a fairly laid back place, lots of the older homes owned by Mexican-Americans for multiple generations. Similar say to Stockton or Fresno. But over the last 35 years, real estate developers in bed with city government and engaging in branding and getting public funds put into bubbles, have destroyed most of this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5iWAJV9…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Chicago City Hall, 60602

So I'll do a 50 mile radius, without limiting city or state.

I pick FIV, BBBJTCIM, Kissing, FS, and DATY.

I get two open shops, plus a bunch of closed ones.

The open ones are one each in:

Norridge and Merrillville

PM me if you want more info.

But to get more hits, change from BBBJTCIM to BBBJ, or even to just "Yes" for BJ.

To get even more, drop the BJ requirement.

But then also do window shopping. Don't session until the little head sees something it wants. Also, evaluate by the demeanor and manner of dress of the girls as they approach you.

You can do tighter radius searches, or searches centered on some other zip code.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You might want to try a review site for massage parlors, like eroticmp.
  • deejaymedstu
    9 years ago
    rubmaps.com is pretty good. Try Green Spa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion