tuscl

WTF?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:55 AM
[view link] Why would you have sex with a 17 year old and go to prison when you can find a legal 18/19 year old much easier. Does a year or two really make a difference? I don't get it.

15 comments

• ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Jared is stupid! He could have just went to a strip club and paid to have sex with a perfectly legal 18 year old stripper! He is worth about 15 mill and going to prison. Dumbass!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Subway should have used the Geico gecko, instead of making a star out of a loser. They're not the only ones who have made that mistake
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Jared is stupid! He could have just went to a strip club and paid to have sex with a perfectly legal 18 year old stripper! He is worth about 15 mill and going to prison. Dumbass!" True! Dumbassery in the first degree! However, the scumbag seemed to like them even younger than 17! And horses too! WTF? Seriously non-brilliant! :(
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jared sounds like shadowcat lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Get a tall tree ans a short piece of rope
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Was the horse over 18?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Did the horse give its consent?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    We already knew Jared likes to Eat Fresh.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Apparently a diet of Subway sandwiches turns you into a pedophile.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Idiot and a loser.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I had sex with 17 year olds all the time when I was 15.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    15 million? Makes me wonder if he got all that money from subway. subway should sue him for damages to their reputation. now they probably won't hire any more fat guys who lost weight eating at subway.
  • motownkid
    9 years ago
    True - hard to figure how people risk so much for so little. Even worse according to authorities - he told many people about it. Strange..
  • jackel0001
    9 years ago
    jared and his pedo buddy who is in prison now liked kids as young as 6 years old.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I was going to point out it wasn't just 17 year olds. I think he used the 17 year old as a gateway to younger girls. Well, a hypothesis anyhow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion