tuscl

Detroit strip clubs

hotwheels
Minnesota
Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:11 AM
Anyone have a recommendation for a Detroit club? I'm looking for a club where the girls will sit and talk and have a drink or two. I'm not so concerned about all 9s and 10s although I don't want an all black club.

13 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Penthouse. Players. Coliseum. Maybe Flight Club. Maybe BT's or Silver Cricket too. Depends on when you go. If you go in the afternoon, on a week day, your chances of having a conversation with a girl are way better. Nighttime is usually all hustle at most strip clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not very picky are you? Don't know that I've ever seen somebody with such a short simple list of what they want in a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Do you have a preference b/w divey/more-affordable, and upscale/more-expensive – the upscale D clubs are more expensive than the D dives but below what upscale clubs are in other major cities in terms of cost (at least in the extras dept). Are you visiting dayshift; nightshift, or both?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Detroit has a lot of clubs. Penthouse, Flight Club, Coliseum, Landing Strip, Subi's, BT's. And many more. As others have said, you will get more conversation during the dayshift.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Dude, you keep repeating yourself with the same topic, [view link]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I feel like I've been answering the same question about which clubs to go to in Detroit a lot lately also....
  • hotwheels
    9 years ago
    Which clubs offer high mileage?
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Silver Cricket is my fave !!!!
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Hotwheels you're scary.
  • hotwheels
    9 years ago
    So I went to Penthouse. The club is classy and I saw a lot of 8s and 9s and one 10. The first girl enticed me upstairs with vague promises of something more and after two dances told me it would be 300 for a BJ and 500 for more. I told her I wasn't to pay that much and she started pouting and asked for 75 for 3 songs and I told her it had only been 2 songs. I gave her 50 and blew her off and went downstairs. The rest of the night went far better but I am not sure what the rules are on this site so I am going to leave it there.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Rule #1 Read the reviews on clubs in the area you plan to visit. (Don't be lazy and try to get other people to do your homework for you) Rule #2 After visiting a club write a review giving as much information as you can about that club. Rule #3 Repeat Rules #1 & 2 often.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    hotwheels, did you find a girl who would sit and talk with you? Did you buy her a drink? Did you pay her to sit with you?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69: "Don't know that I've ever seen somebody with such a short simple list of what they want in a club." Hey *my* list is short: - Play with boobs - Have my dick sucked. What could be simpler?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion